Page 1 of 11

Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart - FINISHED!!!!!!!

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:39 pm
by vanessanjf
I am starting this one tonight of Steven Tyler from Aerosmith that Skitzzzzz surprised me with. As most of you have probably realised by now I am a huge Aerosmith fan :D Thanks very much for this skitzzzzz, very kind of you :)
Image

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:12 pm
by Lorna
Great chart knowing you your finish this one by the end of the week lol. :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 pm
by rcperryls
Lorna wrote:Great chart knowing you your finish this one by the end of the week lol. :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
I agree. About the chart and about how quickly you will complete it. :lol: :lol:

Carole
:wub:

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:29 am
by karen4bells
Great photo!! I am looking forward to your first update!!

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:19 am
by Rose
nice!!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:24 am
by calico
:applesauce: This is going to be great!

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:30 am
by LadyS
So nice of Skitzzzzz! I am sure you'll have it stitched up in no time!! You should send pics of all your Aerosmith work to them, I am sure they'll be impressed! :D

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:30 am
by geekishly
This is such a great photo. Looking forward to your first bit of progress. :) I know my mom will be looking forward to it, too.

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:36 am
by claire81
looking forward to updates

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 am
by Fizzbw
Skitzzzzz is so generous, and talented....

It's a great picture and going to look amazing stitched!!

Niki xxxx

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:00 pm
by coffee_freak
love it! I saw them in concert and it was a great show..love Aerosmith..wish they'd put out a new album

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 pm
by Lessa54
Enjoy :D Knowing your stitching speed, this won't take you long at all :D

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:47 pm
by Lulu22
Looking forward to updates :)

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 pm
by BigRed
this is going to by great, Im also a fan. Do you have the new CD yet and if so how do you
like it.

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:59 pm
by vanessanjf
Yes I got it the day it came out! I love it but it is not my most favourite that they have done.

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:07 pm
by Raine
Great chart! It'll be fun to watch you do this one too. :applesauce:

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:01 pm
by NinjaBetty
This is going to look amazing when it's finished. I can't wait to watch it come together.

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 pm
by Carole
Love that picture. It's going to make an amazing cross stitch. Looking forward to updates :)

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:13 pm
by JA Fan
Awesome picture! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Steven Tyler- Skitzzzzz chart

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:40 am
by Juel
Such a wonderful design =) I'm looking forward to see your super fast progress on this =) :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: