Page 1 of 1
New member from Ohio
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:27 pm
by krissa
Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I'm Kris, and I live in Columbus, Ohio. I love crafting of all types (I'm primarily a scrapbooker) but recently got back into cross stitching after probably 15 years and I'm loving it. I completed an Adventure Time picture for Christmas (from Etsy) and I have a Rock and Roll Alphabet in progress (again from Etsy), but lately I've been concentrating my efforts on a stocking for one of my three daughters and hope to have three done by next Christmas. I'm absolutely hooked on stitching and have been spending lots of time reading here and I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's work - you are all so very talented. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Re: New member from Ohio
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:54 pm
by rcperryls

Hi Kriss and welcome to the forum from South Carolina! I'm glad to hear that you have returned to stitching and am looking forward to seeing pictures of your projects. Hope you will post pictures. We love pictures. Sounds like you will be busy with the stockings, but now is the time to think about Christmas stitching if you have a lot to do. I have managed only one year when I actually started early enough to have stitched presents finished in time.

Looking forward to getting to know you, too!
Carole

Re: New member from Ohio
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:51 pm
by Brekkana
Hello, and welcome from big 'ol Texas

Glad to see you are cross stitching again, isn't it so much fun? It's like playing on windows paint lol, filling in one box at a time

Re: New member from Ohio
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:37 pm
by Squirrel

Hi Kris and Welcome from damp and humid Brisbane its great to have you along. Great that you have made an early start on the Christmas stitching, it helps to start early with a big project. I am sure your daughters will love their stockings.
Re: New member from Ohio
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:36 am
by stitchingmae
Hi and welcome tonthe forum!!!
Re: New member from Ohio
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:43 am
by fccs
Hello from chilly Colorado and welcome to the forum; I'm glad you've joined us. I've done several Christmas stockings and enjoyed all of them. I hope you'll share pictures of your work with us. Since you've been browsing the forum, you must have noticed how much we like pictures.

Re: New member from Ohio
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:47 pm
by lavenderbee
Hello & welcome from cold & damp Wales. Look forward to getting to know you. Have just seen some of your work, it is lovely

Re: New member from Ohio
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:34 am
by MartaAre
Welcome from Italy!
Re: New member from Ohio
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:49 pm
by krissa
Such a warm welcome! Thanks all!

Re: New member from Ohio
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:08 pm
by vanessanjf
Hello and welcome

Re: New member from Ohio
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:55 pm
by Serinde
And welcome from the (wet) West of Scotland!

Glad you found us!
Re: New member from Ohio
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:49 pm
by millymolly
welcome
