Page 1 of 1

Wendy: Puffin class!

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:05 am
by Mabel Figworthy
Wendy, that crewelwork puffin kit I posted about some time ago is now available from Laurelin. Before you go and see, it's not cheap *gulp*, but her kits are always well-presented and it is a lovely design. Just to remind you what he looked like I'll re-post the pic

Image

Re: Wendy: Puffin kit!

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:28 pm
by fccs
Wow, that’s gorgeous. I hope Wendy sees it.

Re: Wendy: Puffin kit!

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:59 pm
by Garnet
Oh he is gorgeous, I also hope Wendy sees this :x:

Why oh why did I click that link though, the Hedgehog is sooo tempting and the Jacobean flowers are gorgeous

Re: Wendy: Puffin class!

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:18 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
And now the Royal School of Needlework is offering it as a day class - at Hampton Court Palace, on Sunday 29th September. Time for a short trip to the Old Country, Wendy :-) ?

Re: Wendy: Puffin class!

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:43 am
by wendywombat
HECK!! :shock: :shock:

Is there a Lottery winner out there prepared to fund me?? :beg:

Re: Wendy: Puffin class!

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:36 pm
by Jilly
:shock: :shock: Ohh my!!
It's a stunner though! :wub: