Page 1 of 1

TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:52 am
by Sahari
The pillow construction doesn't bear scrutiny (hand sewed with homemade piping -- best viewed in quick glances, through squinted eyes) but on the whole I think it turned out kinda purty. I'm happy it is Finished. :whoop:

I call it: Three Year Pillow

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/ ... &crop=fill

Thanks for all the guidance. :wave:

Onward,
Sahari

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:57 am
by Podolyanka
It looks great, so the three years were not wasted. :applesauce:

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:01 am
by Sahari
Thanks Podo. Three years can never be wasted, not even the 9 months I spent doing 2/3's of it before starting over. I look at the stitching, and I see my life in there. The laughter, the tears and everything in between. ~S

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:07 am
by Serinde
No squinting needed at all! You've done a wonderful job here. :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:20 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
That is well worth being very very proud of!

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:26 pm
by richardandtracy
Most impressive. It's something to cherish.

Regards,

Richard

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:30 pm
by Nicola Main
Wow Sahari this is beautiful! :applesauce:

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:59 pm
by rcperryls
I think that it is beautiful!! Congratulations on a perfectly stitched finish!!!

Carole
:dance:

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:24 pm
by Sahari
The only thing nicer than reading your kind remarks would be to hear them in person! I look at where y'all are located, and realize that I'm missing a bunch of beautiful speaking accents. :telephone:

~S

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:10 am
by Squirrel
That is a real work of art and I love the colours. Well Done. :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop:

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:55 pm
by karen4bells
Beautiful finish!! Those colors are breathtaking!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:49 pm
by fccs
I'm not sure you'd detect my Colorado accent :-) but your pillow is amazing, no squinting, full on staring, with my glasses on.

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:24 pm
by poppy
Beautiful and perfect in my eyes! It will be a joy to see such a wonderful cushion around your home. Well done :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: TA-DAAAAA!!!!

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:19 pm
by Wise Owl
Wow that’s so pretty! And worth the wait, well done for finishing it!