Page 1 of 1

Happy Birthday, Garnet and *barb*

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:46 am
by Serinde
:balloons: And many happy returns of the day! :balloons: :gift: :happybirthday: :sun: :toast:

Re: Happy Birthday, Garnet and *barb*

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:47 am
by Mabel Figworthy
Happy Birthdays to Yous :D :balloons: :partyhat:

Re: Happy Birthday, Garnet and *barb*

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:57 pm
by mags
Happy birthday :toast:

Re: Happy Birthday, Garnet and *barb*

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:21 pm
by Steam.Jo
Best wishes :happybirthday:

Re: Happy Birthday, Garnet and *barb*

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:44 pm
by wendywombat
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH!! :balloons: :toast: :mexicanwave:
HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERBUBBLE DAY!

:cake: :gift: :dance:

Re: Happy Birthday, Garnet and *barb*

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:46 pm
by rcperryls
:balloons: :happybirthday: :toast: :gift: :balloons:

Wishing you each many many more Happy Birthdays!!
Have a wonderful day!


Carole
:dance:

Re: Happy Birthday, Garnet and *barb*

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:39 pm
by richardandtracy
Yes, do have a great time.

Regards,

Richard

Re: Happy Birthday, Garnet and *barb*

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:53 pm
by Garnet
Thank you ever so much lovelies.

I had a fabulous day, I was thoroughly spoiled with a couple of great books, one stitchy one is very interesting indeed, and I'll try to post a photo soon, chocolates ( Thorntons Viennese Truffles - heaven) a Garnet bracelet which is so beautiful and delicate and a yummy tea as well.

Aren't I thoroughly spoiled.

*barb* I hope you had a great day too.