Page 1 of 1

Bothy Threads 'Host of Golden Daffodils'

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:23 am
by Nicola Main
Hi guys! I was brave last week and started a felt embroidery which I've never done before! The first stage was the grass and the wall done with Y stitch and blanket stitch respectively.

Image

Next was the little house ...

Image

Then the trees with little straight stitches and the bushes with French knots 😳

Image

Then the sheep ...

Image

And the finished piece with the daffodils.

Image

It's not perfect but I'm proud of myself for trying something new and I did really enjoy it! I'm waiting on a piece of moss green felt arriving so I can back it nicely and I'll hang it up in our summer house ❤️

Re: Bothy Threads 'Host of Golden Daffodils'

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:40 pm
by Serinde
That is wonderful! Very cute and well stitched. You should be very pleased with your accomplishment -- and I'm glad you'll finish it and it will have a home!

Re: Bothy Threads 'Host of Golden Daffodils'

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:27 pm
by Steam.Jo
Its lovely :applesauce:

Jo

Re: Bothy Threads 'Host of Golden Daffodils'

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:28 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
What a pretty project, and so interesting with all those different elements!