Page 1 of 2

fccs’s Innocent Dreams 1/29/2026

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2025 5:52 pm
by fccs
For some crazy reason, I decided to take part in HAED’s SAL. I decided to stitch Innocent Dreams because who doesn’t love a snoozy bunny, right? I’m stitching it on 18 count to give my eyes a break from the 25 count on my other HAED.

This is what it should look like when done:

Image

And this is where I stopped last night. It’s hard to tell, but there are four colors here.

Image

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 1/9/2025

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2025 5:54 pm
by Steam.Jo
:love: I see why you need to stitch it.

Jo

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 1/9/2025

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2025 6:26 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
Snoozy bunnies should be in everyone's life - looking forward to seeing this grow!

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 1/9/2025

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2025 8:24 am
by Serinde
It certainly is very cute.

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 1/20/2025

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2025 8:52 pm
by fccs
I forgot to post my progress on my snoozy bunny. This was as of about nine days ago. Hoping to get some stitches in today.

Image

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 1/20/2025

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2025 7:07 am
by fccs
I spent some more time with my bunny.

Image

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 1/20/2025

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2025 7:55 am
by Serinde
Deceptively simple...

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 1/20/2025

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2025 10:36 am
by Mabel Figworthy
Cabbage appearing!

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 1/29/2025

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2025 7:17 pm
by fccs
I'm making progress, and discovering how much more enjoyable it is to stitch a full coverage 2x1 on 18 count.

Image

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 1/29/2025

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2025 8:35 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
This is coming on quickly!

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 2/6/2025

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2025 9:04 pm
by fccs
This is my progress through Thursday (late post). I will surely not complete the required six pages to get bonus charts and I’m fine with that. I’m just enjoying the process, and the 18 count.

Image

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 2/12/2025

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2025 5:51 am
by fccs
I haven’t worked on Innocent Dreams for more than a week, but I still wanted to share my progress as of 2/12.

Image

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 2/23/2025

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2025 8:15 am
by Serinde
That's lots of green!

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 2/23/2025

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2025 3:17 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
Lots of lovely subtle shading, is it doing your eyes in?

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 2/23/2025

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2025 8:13 am
by fccs
it is a lot of green, several shades of it, and yes, my eyes need breaks from it. I do love working on it but I need to get to a color other than green. :-)

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 3/20/2025

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2025 5:42 am
by fccs
I’ve put in more stitches in the past month - not many, but more than zero. I’m getting a little bored with all the dark green but I’m still really enjoying the process.

Image

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 3/20/2025

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2025 1:49 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
Just think of the excitement when you get to something that isn't green :-) !

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 3/20/2025

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2025 2:21 am
by fccs
Mabel Figworthy wrote: Fri Mar 21, 2025 1:49 pm Just think of the excitement when you get to something that isn't green :-) !
That’s what I keep focusing on.

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 3/20/2025

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2025 8:57 am
by Serinde
If I ever get around to my HAEDs again, I thought I’d start using 20ct, rather than the 25ct I can no longer see. Or, alternatively, stitch 1 over 1 rather than 2 over 1, on 25ct, which I might be able to manage.

This is looking good; very green, but very good.

Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 3/20/2025

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2025 2:26 am
by fccs
Serinde wrote: Sat Mar 22, 2025 8:57 am If I ever get around to my HAEDs again, I thought I’d start using 20ct, rather than the 25ct I can no longer see. Or, alternatively, stitch 1 over 1 rather than 2 over 1, on 25ct, which I might be able to manage.

This is looking good; very green, but very good.
My other HAED is 1 over 1 on 25t count and as long as I have proper lighting (and sometimes a magnifier), I can see it. From me, 2x2 on 25 count is just too much. The 18 count makes for a much larger design but the stitching seems to go faster (for me…I’m a very slow stitcher) because I can easily see the holes.

And yes, very green…SO.MUCH.GREEN!!