Page 1 of 1

Notice anything new?

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2026 11:51 pm
by Alex
Hello everyone

I hope you all like the new look!

Regards


Alex

Re: Notice anything new?

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 9:46 am
by mags
It looks great Alex - thank you.
And I can now log in on my phone :dance: which I haven't been able to do for some time.

Re: Notice anything new?

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:04 am
by Mabel Figworthy
Ah, I missed this message because it was rather far down but yes, I did, I raised a toast to it in the Stash & Grab :-) !

Re: Notice anything new?

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:04 am
by Mabel Figworthy
And also, Hi Mags!!!!!!!

Re: Notice anything new?

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:09 am
by mags
:wave:

Re: Notice anything new?

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 8:27 pm
by fccs
It looks good!

Re: Notice anything new?

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 5:45 pm
by Serinde
I go away for a few days and *poof* a makeover! Looks good. Now for avatars (I know: never satisfied). Well done, Alex. :P