Page 1 of 1
Looking for Indigo Rose freebies
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:33 pm
by Smilga
Could somebody help me to find a site of Indigo Rose? Their freebies are so beautiful!
http://xsfreebies.tripod.com/indigorose.htm
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:10 pm
by Smilga
Ladies, I already have these freebies!

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:13 am
by Serinde
Good for you. Where did you get them? I thought the designs were very nice.
Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:36 am
by Smilga
Serinde wrote:Good for you. Where did you get them? I thought the designs were very nice.
One friendly cross stitcher sent them to me. I can send them to you too, just send your email address in your pm to me.
Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:59 am
by nafizz
Smilga wrote:Serinde wrote:Good for you. Where did you get them? I thought the designs were very nice.
One friendly cross stitcher sent them to me. I can send them to you too, just send your email address in your pm to me.
Hi Smilga,
I am looking for Nanna Aghan freebie by Indigo Rose. I wonder if you have it? I would like to stitch it after seeing it at the board. Such lovely pattern..
Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:30 am
by nafizz
Just wanted to say that I've got Nanna Afghan already... thanks