Page 1 of 18
Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:29 am
by Sarah Gixxer
This is my next new start! I thought I would begin a thread for it now. It's Ciro Marchetti's "Tree of Life" which my Mum got me for Christmas. I am inserting this into my rotation and as luck would have it, I will be starting this new project in my new house! I won't start stitching until Sunday or Monday when I get settled in as I need to pack my stuff away now, but I'll have an update in a few days. If I get any stitchy time before then I will just put in a couple of hours on my Indian and Wolf.
I'm stitching this one on beige 25 count Lugana, 2 over 1 tent stitch (same as all my HAEDs

).

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:54 am
by kazzi29
this is a very pretty one i love the colour of the water!
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:20 am
by SusanF
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:22 am
by Kirstylou
beautiful design
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:31 am
by Nina
There's so much details! Beautiful design

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:12 am
by agi
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:34 am
by Catwoman
Beautiful design and I can't wait to see this in progress.
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:10 pm
by Lili
Beautiful design!
Enjoy.
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:28 pm
by pamelam
Such a beautiful design! I love all the colors in it! Can't wait to see it develop!
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:13 pm
by ohstitcher
Sarah I love this chart and am looking forward to your progress on it.
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:10 pm
by Vani
Love the detail, lots going on!!!!! Can't wait to see your progress!!!
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:13 pm
by karen4bells
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:28 pm
by Lizzy
I love this design and I'm looking forward to seeing your updates

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:56 pm
by XandraS
Amazing design, look forward to seeing it on progress
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:59 pm
by Lizzieh
Oh goodie. I've got this one in my stash!
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:32 pm
by Pengwenn
With all the poatterns you have in your rotation I would be worried that you'd never get anything done. But then again it's you. I know how fast you stitch so I know we'll be having updates for all of them quite often.
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:14 pm
by vanessanjf
Oh wow another one!! Fantastic

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:20 pm
by Nachstenliebe
I was wondering when you were going to start this one

Faith
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:36 am
by Murmured
This is amazing! I can't wait to see it regularly

.
Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life
Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:31 pm
by Imme
Oh, this is going to be an awesome one to watch. It looks like it will be complicated.