Send List Posted! Get Address by 10/7. Post Gift by 11/8

For members who want to join in an exchange of cards, bookmarks,biscournes and other fun stitching and sharing.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

rcperryls

Re: Stashmas sign-ups -Only one more day to sign up!!!!!!!!!

Post by rcperryls »

Got you Agi!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
janny

Post by janny »

I tried to refrain this year as my stitchy bug is still on holiday, but hey it is Stashmas !!!!

janny
Australia
anywhere
JazzeyBear

Post by JazzeyBear »

Just wanted to let everyone know that this is your last chance to sign up if you haven't already. We have an amazing turn out thus far, and Carole and myself would love for anyone else that's been on the fence to join us!
An Angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. And whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth."

2013 Big WIPs
HAED Sistine Chapel
HAED 2013 SAL Heather
Blessings
HAED Libra
Forest Chapel
carladee

Re: Stashmas sign-ups closing at midnight!

Post by carladee »

I'd like to sign up if I'm not too late!

carladee
UK
anywhere
*~Carla~*

my blog
my Etsy shop

Currently Stitching - HAED - Hmpf!, Mario Sampler, Chatelaine - Deep Blue Sea, Song of the Weather SAL, Woodland Sampler SAL, L&L - Angel of Summer, Summer Tree of Stitches
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

It's not midnight at JazzeyBear's house so you are in time. There are still a few hours left.

Carole
WIPs
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
JazzeyBear

Post by JazzeyBear »

Nope, not too late at all. There's still around 6 hours left to signup. I will post when the sign ups are closed at my house
An Angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. And whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth."

2013 Big WIPs
HAED Sistine Chapel
HAED 2013 SAL Heather
Blessings
HAED Libra
Forest Chapel
rcperryls

Re: Send List Posted! Get Address by 10/7. Post Gift by 11/8

Post by rcperryls »

The Stashmas 2013 Send list is in thefirst post of this thread. Please review the instructions and dates at the top of the post. Get your recipients address by October 7 and have your gift in the mail by November 8 so all gifts have time to arrive by December 1. If you have not been able to get your recipients address by midnight Oct 7, we will have to assume that that person is not planning on participating in Stashmas and move down to the next person, who has probably not had her address requested. PM either me or JazzeyBear if you run into any problems. Now starts the real fun. Checking wish lists, buying the gifts, wrapping and sending them off. Dont forget to post here when you mail your gift and when you receive it. We will be updating the send list regularly.

Carole
WIPs
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
guenever

Post by guenever »

is it bad form for me to ship from an online source directly to a person, especially overseas? and is shipping and handling supposed to be included in the price cap? thanks!
Linnea

God Bless!

"Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be."

Visit my site http://www.freewebs.com/guenever/

WIP
Dragonfly Fairy
JazzeyBear

Post by JazzeyBear »

guenever wrote:is it bad form for me to ship from an online source directly to a person, especially overseas? and is shipping and handling supposed to be included in the price cap? thanks!

Rcperryls pm me, and I responded bak to her. We both don't see any problem with having the online source ship directly to your receiving person. The only worry is it being lost, but anything can be lost in the mail.

I've never included the shipping fee within my price gap. Carole and I also agreed that it would be up to the sender if they want to include it in the price gap.

2013 Big WIPs
HAED Sistine Chapel
HAED 2013 SAL Heather
Blessings
HAED Libra
Forest Chapel
LadyS

Post by LadyS »

I participated in the 2011 Stashmas and back then I didn't include shipping fees in the Stashmas limit either, those will vary so that could make some gifts rather iffy (like someone sending overseas vs. those shipping within the US or within the UK).
Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)

WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
Stitchinkitty

Post by Stitchinkitty »

I have been in Secret stitcher exchanges and seasonal exchanges years ago on The TereseaWentzler BB and I often placed an order with an online shop and had it sent direct.Never had a problem and the shops even gift wrapped for me.
Marilyn in SE Queensland

"People who hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~mmoorhouse" target="_blank" target="_blank"
guenever

Post by guenever »

i didn't think it would be fair to include the shipping in the cap. it's just that i am sending to the UK so i thought it might be more efficient to have it sent direct. thanks! i am so excited!
Linnea

God Bless!

"Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be."

WIP
Dragonfly Fairy
Mabel Figworthy

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

Am really excited to find out who my recipient it -- can't wait for the Knitting & Stitching Show to do some serious Stashmas shopping :dance: :dance: !

Question -- for address info do we contact the person we send to, or the person who sends to us? I wasn't quite sure whether it is my responsibility to make sure the person sending to me has my address?
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
Elizabethan Beauty, RSN Certificate & Online
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Mabel, it is your responsibility to get the address of the person who you are sending a gift to. The person sending you a gift should be getting your address. Let JazzeyBear or me know if you have any problems getting the address. I am really keeping :x: that we don't have any problems with addresses or posting this year.

Carole
WIPs
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
agi

Post by agi »

Do we post if we have got the address?

I have both got my recipient's address and sent mine to my sender.
Agi

"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real."
(Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)

My blog
JazzeyBear

Post by JazzeyBear »

No you don't post when you've recieved and sent your addresses. You only post when you've sent out your present and than again when you've recieved your present

2013 Big WIPs
HAED Sistine Chapel
HAED 2013 SAL Heather
Blessings
HAED Libra
Forest Chapel
rcperryls

Post by rcperryls »

Just a reminder that you should have asked for and received the address of your gift recipient. I already have received a message from one member that though she has asked for the address she has had no response and that person has been on the forum during the week. If you haven't received or been asked for an address please let us know, so we can adjust the list if we need to.

Carole
:D
WIPs
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Angel

Post by Angel »

Sent :airplane:
guenever

Post by guenever »

sent!
Linnea

God Bless!

WIP
Dragonfly Fairy
Louise1262

Post by Louise1262 »

Sent today :wave: