Lizzie Kate Marriage sampler

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

diamondradleylover

Lizzie Kate Marriage sampler

Post by diamondradleylover »

I was wondering if anyone had stitched this design and could tell me if it stitches up relatively quickly. My friend is getting married and I was thinking of doing this as a present for her so I was wondering how long it would take to stitch.

Hope someone can help me.
WIP's

Cupcakes of the Month: Cupcake Two
HAED Mini Strawberry Surf
Cottage of the Month October
Gorjuss Winter Friend
rcperryls

Re: Lizzie Kate Marriage sampler

Post by rcperryls »

I haven't done one of her wedding or marriage samplers. It looks to me like there are several to pick from. Some look like they would stitch up pretty quickly. A Good Marriage I am pretty sure has been stitched by at least one if not more members and looks as it if would be the longest. When do you need to have it?

Carole
:thinks:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Mrs Milkybar Kid

Post by Mrs Milkybar Kid »

If you mean this one then yes I have!

Stitching time is relative, but for me this one stitched up very quickly and is a great design! I think Jo (cellogirl) has stitched this one too.
Amanda

Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)

Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
diamondradleylover

rcperryls wrote:I haven't done one of her wedding or marriage samplers. It looks to me like there are several to pick from. Some look like they would stitch up pretty quickly. A Good Marriage I am pretty sure has been stitched by at least one if not more members and looks as it if would be the longest. When do you need to have it?

Carole
:thinks:
Its October 17th next year but I have hardly any stitching time because of university so I'm not sure if I'd be able to do it. I think I might try and find her something smaller that I could do for it or find her some other gift.

Mrs Milkybar Kid wrote:If you mean this one then yes I have!

Stitching time is relative, but for me this one stitched up very quickly and is a great design! I think Jo (cellogirl) has stitched this one too.
It is that one I meant. It looks really cute! I'm tempted again now.
WIP's

Gorjuss Winter Friend
Lottie

Post by Lottie »

I'm just finishing that one for my brother and his wife. I also hardly have time to stitch what with university, working and dealing with a toddler but I've managed to stitch it up reasonably quickly. There are no fractional stitches or back stitching so when I do find the time to stitch it, I can make quite a lot of progress.
This is the year that I finally deal with all my UFOs......
jocellogirl

Post by jocellogirl »

Yes, I stitched it too. Like Mrs MBK says, it stitches up really quickly. I think I did mine in about a week while we were away in the caravan, so you should be able to get it finished in good time even if you only manage an hour or two each week. Just keep chipping away at it!! :D
Jo x

WIP:
Celtic Autumn

On the back burner:
HAEDs Rhyme and Reason
Trio Godspeed Sistine Chapel

Around the World in 80 stitches, Herbularius
Fizzbw

Post by Fizzbw »

I haven't done the wedding one, but I did do the children one and the growing old gracefully one. The latter I know I got finished in a week as I had to do it while my mum was away! And the other one didnt take long either.

If you start at the top left and just follow the words I found it was faster and minimised counting. You should be able to do it in small sections or words on between your studying.

Niki xxx
Needle minders and grime guards etc https://www.facebook.com/CirrusCreations" target="_blank" target="_blank

WIP: Last Look HAED
Kauto Star by Skitzzzz
Coming Home SQ
Time and season sampler
cHristamas village
diamondradleylover

Thank you all for the helpful advice. I think I will buy it and do it for her.
WIP's

Gorjuss Winter Friend