Mrs Milkybar Kid

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Rose

Mrs Milkybar Kid

Post by Rose »

At our meeting on Saturday one of the ladies in our stitching group was talking about all the great YouTube videos that have to do with cross stitch. She was so excited about one of the regular contributors and how well she explains things and all the fun stuff she does with dyeing and threads and materials. Finally she mentioned her name and it turns out that it was our very own Mrs Milkybar Kid.

I said I know her she is part of my forum. So now my internet group and my in person group has crossed over!!!!!!!

I thought that was so cool!!!!!!! :king:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
fccs

Re: Mrs Milkybar Kid

Post by fccs »

That is very cool. And I agree...her videos are quite good.

I follow her, Stitchin Book Knurd, and Stitching Mae. It's fun to see their videos and stash and tips, plus putting faces to names is always cool.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
Mrs Milkybar Kid

Post by Mrs Milkybar Kid »

Ha ha Rose - that is so weird! There are lots of great flosstubers out there (Sticky Stitch and The Lovely Array to name two more), I've only been doing it since June. We have a nice little active stitching community on YouTube and Instagram and it's been fun to "meet" more stitchers. Calico from the forum is also filming stitching videos now too!
Amanda

Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)

Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
perftangel

Post by perftangel »

I swear there is way more cross over than we think. I know Mrs Milkybar Kid from here first, then youtube, then instagram. :) Now she just needs a blog too. ;) ;)
littleturtlegirl

Post by littleturtlegirl »

I LOOOOOVE flosstube! I watch everyone's videos the whole time I stitch. I have learned so much and I have purchased way too many patterns from watching people. Mrs Miklybar Kid, you have amazing videos that are very educational and helpful. Keep up the great work! :applesauce:
calico

Post by calico »

Mrs Milkybar Kid wrote:Ha ha Rose - that is so weird! There are lots of great flosstubers out there (Sticky Stitch and The Lovely Array to name two more), I've only been doing it since June. We have a nice little active stitching community on YouTube and Instagram and it's been fun to "meet" more stitchers. Calico from the forum is also filming stitching videos now too!

Flosstube is so fun! I think Stitching Mae is the one that got it all started and now it's getting to be a huge community!
Our very own Mrs Milky Bar kid is getting quite a name for herself and now I can do a Rhodes stitch because of her :whoop: ! She even got a gorgeous hand dyed thread named after her! We can say " we knew her way back when...."
Calico

WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED

My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
Nordly

Post by Nordly »

I just discovered your channel Calico!!! Didn't really click in who you were until you showed the pumpkin and basket project, and the lightbulb just went :shock: :tizzy: :wub:
Totally addicted to Flosstube now. Keep up the great work everyone!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
calico

Post by calico »

Nordly wrote:I just discovered your channel Calico!!! Didn't really click in who you were until you showed the pumpkin and basket project, and the lightbulb just went :shock: :tizzy: :wub:
Totally addicted to Flosstube now. Keep up the great work everyone!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
HeeHee! Thanks for checking out my channel! I agree Flosstube is so addicting. I used to watch movies and such while I stitched, now I mostly watch Flosstube :dance:
Calico

WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED

My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
fccs

Post by fccs »

Mrs Milkybar Kid wrote:Calico from the forum is also filming stitching videos now too!
I'm glad you said this...I've now added her to my subscriptions.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
Book of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Fishing Friends
littleturtlegirl

The floss they named after her is beautiful!

Calico what is the name of your channel. I want to see if I have you on my list, if not I want to subscribe to your channel. :whoop:

We need a master list of channels, so we make sure not to miss anyone. The search on youtube stinks sometimes and I don't want anyone to feel like they are missed as our community is awesome! I don't know what I would do without my flosstube. :dance:
calico

Post by calico »

littleturtlegirl wrote:The floss they named after her is beautiful!

Calico what is the name of your channel. I want to see if I have you on my list, if not I want to subscribe to your channel. :whoop:

We need a master list of channels, so we make sure not to miss anyone. The search on youtube stinks sometimes and I don't want anyone to feel like they are missed as our community is awesome! I don't know what I would do without my flosstube. :dance:
My channel is simply called "Calico" lol!
There's a link in my siggy below :0) Stop by and say Hi :wave:
Calico

WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED

My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
littleturtlegirl

I just looked and I am already subscribed and watch your videos. I love them! Keep up the GREAT work!
LD282

Post by LD282 »

I like to watch videos when I'm too tired to actually stitch but need a stitching fix!! I've watched both Stitching Mae and Mrs MilkyBar Kid. I will need to watch Calico the next time. :D

WIPs
A Treasured Time
A Kiss For Snowman
Ballet Shoes
calico

Post by calico »

littleturtlegirl wrote:I just looked and I am already subscribed and watch your videos. I love them! Keep up the GREAT work!
Well thank you for subscribing! :whoop:
Calico

WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED

My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
krazy4katz

Post by krazy4katz »

I'm loving all the flosstube vids! I hope I will be able to watch all of them! I've signed up for a channel, but haven't made a vid yet...hopefully soon although I haven't branched out like alot of you! I've been stitching on and off for years, but in the last few months, I've learned so much, and found so many projects to do! Here I'm krazy4katz, but there and instagram, I'm stitch2day_clean2morrow!
~Jodi

"If I stitch fast does it count as an aerobic exercise ??" Uknown