Search found 10 matches

by dsweeney
Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:58 pm
Forum: Stitch-A-Long
Topic: 1st WIP finished
Replies: 18
Views: 6817

Re: 1st WIP finished

That is fab, the fabric is a perfect match too. :applesauce: :applesauce:
by dsweeney
Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:25 am
Forum: Stitch-A-Long
Topic: Tatty Ted - Pretty in Pink *Updated 19th April*
Replies: 29
Views: 2199

Re: Tatty Ted - Pretty in Pink *Updated 6th April*

Looks great , you have been busy,
by dsweeney
Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:23 am
Forum: All other crafts
Topic: Learning new needlepoint stitches
Replies: 36
Views: 6814

Re: Learning new needlepoint stitches

They are great , so different.
by dsweeney
Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:20 am
Forum: All other crafts
Topic: Socky socks! - Updated 3/10/15
Replies: 31
Views: 5205

Re: Socky socks! - New pics 2/14!

Love your socks, the pattern is fab.
by dsweeney
Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:17 am
Forum: All other crafts
Topic: Kaylee's bedroom door plaque - Completed!
Replies: 10
Views: 1739

Re: Kaylee's bedroom door plaque

Fab. :applesauce: :applesauce:
by dsweeney
Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:16 am
Forum: All other crafts
Topic: I've been Crocheting!
Replies: 15
Views: 2642

Re: I've been Crocheting!

I love to crochet too, they are all lovely
by dsweeney
Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:08 am
Forum: Tips & Tricks
Topic: Q-snaps...question?
Replies: 12
Views: 1323

Re: Q-snaps...question?

Well, I am going to tell you my secret. My budget is very tight. So a while back I got a 9X9 q snap frame. Then I needed a small and a larger one for different projects. I so ran down to Home Depot with one corner piece, tested the size of pipe to fit the corner piece. Picked up some PVC pipe and ...
by dsweeney
Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:02 am
Forum: Tips & Tricks
Topic: Suggestions for a Newbie!!
Replies: 122
Views: 659238

Re: Suggestions for a Newbie!!

I have found some great tips from all the posts, so helpful for a new stitcher.
Thanks
by dsweeney
Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:58 am
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Hello
Replies: 7
Views: 483

Re: Hello

Thank you both for the welcome, and the offer of help.
by dsweeney
Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:00 am
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Hello
Replies: 7
Views: 483

Hello

Hi,
I am new to cross stitch, and looking forward to getting to know members, and learning about stitching.