Search found 17 matches
- Mon Jul 28, 2025 12:01 pm
- Forum: Tips & Tricks
- Topic: Review sites you've ordered from
- Replies: 266
- Views: 859182
Re: Review sites you've ordered from
Try theartofstitch.com for amazing art designed into easy to stitch cross stitch designs.
- Mon Jul 28, 2025 11:59 am
- Forum: Tips & Tricks
- Topic: Metallic Threads
- Replies: 90
- Views: 665803
Re: Metallic Threads
What I do is add the same or similar shade of Kreinik Blending Filament to full cross stitches for a particular design. Maybe just choose a spot or a shade per kit, too much and it becomes a glitter fest. just to add a little shine to your masterpiece.
- Mon Jul 28, 2025 11:56 am
- Forum: WANTED section
- Topic: Wanted Pattern or book
- Replies: 1
- Views: 110797
Re: Wanted Pattern or book
try the https://www.theartofstitch.com/pages/st ... submission service at The Art of Stitch. you can get a free preview to see if that works for you.
- Tue May 19, 2009 7:56 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: European Bistro
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3361
Re: European Bistro
aww thank u~threadbear~ wrote:It's so vibrant, it lifts the whole page. Looks lovely.![]()
- Tue May 19, 2009 2:03 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: European Bistro
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3361
Re: European Bistro
I've just redesigned my site and put the bistro as my centerpiece 
- Sun May 10, 2009 6:46 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: European Bistro
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3361
Re: European Bistro
This is one of my favourites.But being a Dimensions it will properly be a coloured chart so i will never get to do it :(
If the chart has greens,reds and brown symbols the same they start looking the same colour to me.So i prefer black and white charts instead.
Oh u know what, the chart for A ...
If the chart has greens,reds and brown symbols the same they start looking the same colour to me.So i prefer black and white charts instead.
Oh u know what, the chart for A ...
- Sat May 09, 2009 3:56 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 548
Re: Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?
lol i keep buying a happy meal at macdonalds just so I can get a toy for my girl 
Happy Mother's day to all!
Happy Mother's day to all!
- Sat May 09, 2009 12:29 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: European Bistro
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3361
Re: European Bistro
how come you can't do a coloured chart?Cockneystitcher wrote:This is one of my favourites.But being a Dimensions it will properly be a coloured chart so i will never get to do it
- Sat May 09, 2009 11:28 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 548
Re: Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?
hehe i understand the part abt being a kid so well! i bought my girl those foam puzzle playmats and i ended up playing with them more than she did. I even made cool blocks which she later destroyed 
- Sat May 09, 2009 9:50 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: European Bistro
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3361
Re: European Bistro
heya Lizzy, there's a quite a bit of backstitching, the sky, the upper walls, the interior wall of the bigger cafe and part of the groundLizzy wrote:Its lovelyIs there lots of backstitch?
Re: maderia
Now I feel like adding Madeira to my shop! Are they better than DMC? Ive just added DMC threads and soon Kreinik as well. Im sooo checking Madeira's website rite now 
I'm still iffy on adding Dinky Dyes, a little pricey and I have no clue how widely used are they.
I'm still iffy on adding Dinky Dyes, a little pricey and I have no clue how widely used are they.
- Sat May 09, 2009 8:28 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: European Bistro
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3361
Re: European Bistro
hehe good to know im not the only one! I usually sell my pieces except a few like Guardian of the sea, and English Valley Cottage which are up on my wall.

finally learned how to post a pic

finally learned how to post a pic
- Sat May 09, 2009 8:03 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: European Bistro
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3361
Re: European Bistro
eeks, the pic url didnt work! well just copy and paste to a browser if you wanna see it.
- Sat May 09, 2009 8:02 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: European Bistro
- Replies: 23
- Views: 3361
European Bistro
ok, is there anyone else aside from me who is in love with this kit from Dimensions!? oh my god, the first time I saw it, I was heads over heels. The colors are perfection. I get bored when there's too much of one color in a pattern like white.
I'm doing summer stroll rite now, and I'm so bored ...
I'm doing summer stroll rite now, and I'm so bored ...
- Sat May 09, 2009 7:53 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: P & P is a joke
- Replies: 8
- Views: 563
Re: P & P is a joke
I saw one posting once for a pashmina scarf, it was only 3.50 usd. Guess how much the postage was from China to Singapore. 20 usd. this is how some ebay sellers save on posting fees. coz there are no fees on shipping fees, only on the item price. so low on item price and high on shipping fees.
I ...
I ...
- Sat May 09, 2009 7:47 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 548
Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?
Hi all,
need some help. Currently my online store has cross stitch supplies, needlepoint, disney kits which im super proud of and books.
I feel like adding kids crafts such as Crayola, jigsaw puzzles, Paint, clay...it doesnt really mesh with The Art of Stitch concept but its so tempting. Is this ...
need some help. Currently my online store has cross stitch supplies, needlepoint, disney kits which im super proud of and books.
I feel like adding kids crafts such as Crayola, jigsaw puzzles, Paint, clay...it doesnt really mesh with The Art of Stitch concept but its so tempting. Is this ...
- Mon May 05, 2008 6:33 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: yes, I actually have a copyright Q! lol
- Replies: 6
- Views: 629
Re: yes, I actually have a copyright Q! lol
I do believe it's ok to sell a stitched item. It's your effort and time that's being sold.
However it is wrong to make a copy of a kit's pattern and sell that on it's own, that would be an infringement on the designer's rights and you're reproducing their work.
However it is wrong to make a copy of a kit's pattern and sell that on it's own, that would be an infringement on the designer's rights and you're reproducing their work.