ABC Game time!!!!
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex
ABC Game time!!!!
Because it's quiet how about a A-Z game (I have pinched the idea off another MB)
So I'll start with a stitching term A is for Aida and then someone has to find a stitching term for B,then the next C and so on and so on.
So My word is
AIDA
I am going to post a list of the topics covered.
Stitching Terms
Food
Animals
Countries
Flowers
Authors
Cities
Bar drinks
Girls names
Human body
Comic book characters
Flowers
Clothing
Vehicles
Film/Movies
Cross stitch designers
Christmas
Gifts
Boys names
Wedding
Colours
Cliches/Phrases
Fairy Tales
Singers/Groups
Weather Terms
Cakes
Vegetables
Animals
Birds
So I'll start with a stitching term A is for Aida and then someone has to find a stitching term for B,then the next C and so on and so on.
So My word is
AIDA
I am going to post a list of the topics covered.
Stitching Terms
Food
Animals
Countries
Flowers
Authors
Cities
Bar drinks
Girls names
Human body
Comic book characters
Flowers
Clothing
Vehicles
Film/Movies
Cross stitch designers
Christmas
Gifts
Boys names
Wedding
Colours
Cliches/Phrases
Fairy Tales
Singers/Groups
Weather Terms
Cakes
Vegetables
Animals
Birds
Last edited by raelou on Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
- wendywombat
- Posts: 13546
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 pm
- Location: Scottish Borders
-
merrywether
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:47 pm
- Location: Illinois, USA
- coffee_freak
- Posts: 10311
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm
- Location: maryland,usa
- Contact:
Generated (as in computer generated charts)
If you get a comment of a
,I must be holding my 
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
-
rubyviolet
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:21 am
- Location: washington state
-
merrywether
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:47 pm
- Location: Illinois, USA
