Castles in the Air - SAL
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Very Nice!!!!! 
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
I am so disappointed that my camera has decided to pack up
so I have tried to scan it. It's not a great image plus I have never used photobucket before but hopefully you can sort of see how far I've got.
I'm doing the speciality stitches but as the image is not at all clear, the different stitches aren't showing up. At the moment there aren't any beads, I have decided to put these all on at the end as I don't want them getting in the way of my frame when sewing the other parts of the pattern.
I hope to get a better image up when camera fixed

I'm doing the speciality stitches but as the image is not at all clear, the different stitches aren't showing up. At the moment there aren't any beads, I have decided to put these all on at the end as I don't want them getting in the way of my frame when sewing the other parts of the pattern.
I hope to get a better image up when camera fixed

2014 Finishes:
Wedding Sampler
Sepia German Shepherd
WIPs:
Castles in the Air - Parts 1-3 finished
Welsh Alphabet Sampler
Future Projects:
Hardanger Wedding Sampler
Wedding Sampler
Sepia German Shepherd
WIPs:
Castles in the Air - Parts 1-3 finished
Welsh Alphabet Sampler
Future Projects:
Hardanger Wedding Sampler
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Even so Kezzy you can see how well it's coming on, the colours are like jewels, beautifully rich!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
- ~threadbear~
- Posts: 16596
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am
- Location: Cumbria U.K
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Both are doing really well.
Kezzy, I hope you can get a clear picture of the stitches for us to see soon, but in the meanwhile at least we can see the great progress you're making.
Current
With Faith
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats
Blog
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Lovely work 
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Very pretty CF and Kezzy

mags
WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still
)
various bits and bobs
WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still
various bits and bobs
- coffee_freak
- Posts: 10311
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm
- Location: maryland,usa
- Contact:
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
If you get a comment of a
,I must be holding my 
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
I think it's something with webshots. My albums only have the square with the red x in them. Hopefully it will be worked out soon.coffee_freak wrote:[not sure what happened to my last photos..maybe a webshots glitch..the others are no longer in my album
WIPs: There Be Dragons, Feed My Sheep, Canyon Flight HAED, Lotus Flowers HAED, Christmas Cove
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Oh!! I'm trying to be so good and doing a set amount of the Phoenix Fairy each day before I'm allowed to pick this one up again so have done no more since I put the photo on here but this is making me want to break my own rules! 
Liz
WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo
UFO
HAED storykeep
2014 finishes
Parent's garden
WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo
UFO
HAED storykeep
2014 finishes
Parent's garden
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Kezzy that is looking so good. The colors are so vibrant and it will be a real treat when you can get a clear picture. Wonderful, wonderful!!!!! 
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
These are really beautiful, so colourful and vibrant!

Agi
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
My blog
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
My blog
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Absolutely loving these projects.
Rosemary
Rosemary
I’m part of the Transworld Book Group!’
- coffee_freak
- Posts: 10311
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm
- Location: maryland,usa
- Contact:
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
i'm loving it too..i would never stitch something like this if it weren't for you all here...and i'm loving stitching it!
If you get a comment of a
,I must be holding my 
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Beautiful work!! It's going to be fascinating to watch these develop

~ girls with dreams grow into women with vision ~
WIPs:
The Sweetheart Tree 12 Days of Christmas
Sharon Pope's Gingerbread Cottage
Chatelaine Christmas Mystery 2011
WIPs:
The Sweetheart Tree 12 Days of Christmas
Sharon Pope's Gingerbread Cottage
Chatelaine Christmas Mystery 2011
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
They are beautiful

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
That is the only reason I am doing this. I would never have even known about the Papillon Creations if it wasn't for joining this forum and I love the fact that everyone shares in the progress be it by also doing the SAL or by watching from the "magic bench".i'm loving it too..i would never stitch something like this if it weren't for you all here...and i'm loving stitching it
2014 Finishes:
Wedding Sampler
Sepia German Shepherd
WIPs:
Castles in the Air - Parts 1-3 finished
Welsh Alphabet Sampler
Future Projects:
Hardanger Wedding Sampler
Wedding Sampler
Sepia German Shepherd
WIPs:
Castles in the Air - Parts 1-3 finished
Welsh Alphabet Sampler
Future Projects:
Hardanger Wedding Sampler
- coffee_freak
- Posts: 10311
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm
- Location: maryland,usa
- Contact:
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
I know i'm updating a lot..but not only do I LOOOVE stitching this..
I'm trying to get more of you to..

I'm trying to get more of you to..
If you get a comment of a
,I must be holding my 
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Lovely 
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Beoooootiful, CF.
I will get around to it one day
I will get around to it one day
mags
WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still
)
various bits and bobs
WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still
various bits and bobs
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
great work ladies 
hmm i think I may get this and put it in my stash
hmm i think I may get this and put it in my stash