Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Post Reply

Do you want Crayola, jigsaw puzzles, Kids Paints, Clay and other kids Crafts?

Yes, I love them to get them for my Kids!
5
45%
Maybe if the Price is good
4
36%
Nah, I've grown up...
2
18%
 
Total votes: 11

User avatar
mejaflora
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:50 am
Contact:

Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?

Post by mejaflora »

Hi all,

need some help. Currently my online store has cross stitch supplies, needlepoint, disney kits which im super proud of and books.

I feel like adding kids crafts such as Crayola, jigsaw puzzles, Paint, clay...it doesnt really mesh with The Art of Stitch concept but its so tempting. Is this something people esp mothers look for online or do you guys prefer to go to the store in your neighborhood?

Thank you!
User avatar
Sarah Gixxer
Posts: 5006
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 am
Location: Peterborough, UK

Re: Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?

Post by Sarah Gixxer »

Well, I have no kids, but I'm a kid myself at heart, even at 37 years old! If I DID have kids, I would certainly be interested in jigsaw puzzles and Crayola. I still love jigsaws now and when I was a kid I was a big fan of Crayolas. I had one of those big boxes with 64 different ones in, all with strange names, like "Burnt Sienna" and so on. I'm tempted to buy some now actually, for posterity! :lol:
CURRENT WIPs
HAEDs - Bubble Telescope, Floatilla, Rainbow Embrace, Ray of Light, Iron Dragon, Newport Lighthouse
Fractal 239 Aero Chocolate
User avatar
mejaflora
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?

Post by mejaflora »

hehe i understand the part abt being a kid so well! i bought my girl those foam puzzle playmats and i ended up playing with them more than she did. I even made cool blocks which she later destroyed ;)
User avatar
coffee_freak
Posts: 10311
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm
Location: maryland,usa
Contact:

Re: Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?

Post by coffee_freak »

sure! I know if i'm shopping for myself and I saw something my kids would like..i'd go ahead..more than likely an impulse buy..but if i saw that i'd go ahead and throw something in my cart for my kids. I do that in shops (B&M) ..chuck something into my shopping cart.
If you get a comment of a :smile:,I must be holding my :coffee:
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
User avatar
mejaflora
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?

Post by mejaflora »

lol i keep buying a happy meal at macdonalds just so I can get a toy for my girl :P

Happy Mother's day to all!
User avatar
grub72
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:03 am
Location: Victoria Australia
Contact:

Re: Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?

Post by grub72 »

Even tho i am a big kid at heart also ( 36) and yes i have kids myself ,,,i love jigsaws and if i had a jigsaw they do help, as for crayola well maybe, im not really a big fan of those unless it is done for craft for childcare. :dance:
Don't worry be happy, you have your life, you are alive, you have family, friends who love you, and best of all you have me as a friend :)
User avatar
~threadbear~
Posts: 16596
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am
Location: Cumbria U.K

Re: Should I add Crayola and other kids crafts?

Post by ~threadbear~ »

As long as postage didn't make it too expensive, then it would be an option for me to buy things like that online. If the weight/postage bumped it up alot though, then I'd most likely get paints etc from somewhere local.
:choc: There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE! :dance:
:choc: Forget love! I'd rather fall in CHOCOLATE! :wub:

Current :wip:
With Faith :dance:
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats

Blog
Post Reply