It's BEAUTIFUL!
HAED QS - Believe - Updated 11/30
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- charmagne_capalad
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:09 am
- Location: Quezon City PHILIPPINES
Re: HAED QS - Believe
I just sooooo LOVE this!
It's BEAUTIFUL!
It's BEAUTIFUL!
- Sarah Gixxer
- Posts: 5006
- Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 am
- Location: Peterborough, UK
Re: HAED QS - Believe
Lovely colours in this - nice to see the shape of the butterfly starting to appear as well - great work!
CURRENT WIPs
HAEDs - Bubble Telescope, Floatilla, Rainbow Embrace, Ray of Light, Iron Dragon, Newport Lighthouse
Fractal 239 Aero Chocolate
HAEDs - Bubble Telescope, Floatilla, Rainbow Embrace, Ray of Light, Iron Dragon, Newport Lighthouse
Fractal 239 Aero Chocolate
Re: HAED QS - Believe
Its lovely
and looks like it has some nice blocks of colour. I
it!
- coffee_freak
- Posts: 10311
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm
- Location: maryland,usa
- Contact:
Re: HAED QS - Believe
If you get a comment of a
,I must be holding my 
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Re: HAED QS - Believe






See my Stitching Projects - LOTS of project pics updated 12 July '09
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
- burgundyice
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:33 pm
- Location: Cleveland, UK
Re: HAED QS - Believe
Amazing colours and very fast work, well done. Hopefully soon other HAEDs will start calling to you to be stitched as well
Louise
Louise
HAED WIPS: Too many to list!
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: HAED QS - Believe
Lovely to see this taking shape
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Re: HAED QS - Believe
WIPs: There Be Dragons, Feed My Sheep, Canyon Flight HAED, Lotus Flowers HAED, Christmas Cove
- AnimaValida
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:40 pm
- Location: North Georgia
- Contact:
Re: HAED QS - Believe
The colors are so much more beautiful than I thought they'd be! I've been debating about this chart for sometime too... I'm getting exited about it now!
Great job, can't wait for more pictures!
Great job, can't wait for more pictures!
Amanda
Re: HAED QS - Believe
Looks great sofar 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
WIP
Birds
Water Tiger
Millenium Sampler
Xmas stocking
2010 Finishes
Alphabet afghan
ATC 7&8
Egg swap
Forgotten Cart
KK/Kearbear cards
Sweet Dreams sampler
xmas Biscornu
WIP
Birds
Water Tiger
Millenium Sampler
Xmas stocking
2010 Finishes
Alphabet afghan
ATC 7&8
Egg swap
Forgotten Cart
KK/Kearbear cards
Sweet Dreams sampler
xmas Biscornu
Re: HAED QS - Believe
it's looking really nice, should be fun to watch it grow
*gives mister
a big smack* shoo!
*gives mister
- JessicaLeigh
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am
- Location: New York
Re: HAED QS - Believe
Thanks everyone! I'm really enjoying the colors and the design! I'm excited to see how it turns out!
Louise - I'm definitely impressed with HAED! I foresee many more in my future.
Louise - I'm definitely impressed with HAED! I foresee many more in my future.
Re: HAED QS - Believe
~ girls with dreams grow into women with vision ~
WIPs:
The Sweetheart Tree 12 Days of Christmas
Sharon Pope's Gingerbread Cottage
Chatelaine Christmas Mystery 2011
WIPs:
The Sweetheart Tree 12 Days of Christmas
Sharon Pope's Gingerbread Cottage
Chatelaine Christmas Mystery 2011
Re: HAED QS - Believe
Very nice - looks even better stitched than in the photo of the design. Can't wait to see more.
WIPS
HAED - Queen of Hearts
Spring Queen - making good progress
Finishes
2013
Summer Queen
2013 and prior
Winter Queen, Royal Holiday Queen, Clock Fractal, Welcome Almanac, HAED Witching Hour
HAED - Queen of Hearts
Spring Queen - making good progress
Finishes
2013
Summer Queen
2013 and prior
Winter Queen, Royal Holiday Queen, Clock Fractal, Welcome Almanac, HAED Witching Hour
Re: HAED QS - Believe
You're getting along with this SO quickly!!
Looks fantastic - well done

Looks fantastic - well done
Nic x
-----------------
Work in Progress
HAED 'Yes'
HAED 'Ballerina Sisters
HAED 'Swans Song'
HAED 'Shh'
Mystic Stitch 'Dawn's Song'
New York @ Night
-----------------
Work in Progress
HAED 'Yes'
HAED 'Ballerina Sisters
HAED 'Swans Song'
HAED 'Shh'
Mystic Stitch 'Dawn's Song'
New York @ Night
Re: HAED QS - Believe
http://www.youravon.com/kristinabowser" target="_blank
Current WIPs:
Happily Ever After
Santa's Buddies Stocking
Crafter's Corner Stocking
Princesses
Current WIPs:
Happily Ever After
Santa's Buddies Stocking
Crafter's Corner Stocking
Princesses
Re: HAED QS - Believe
Your progress is fantastic I look forward to seeing more!
- JessicaLeigh
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am
- Location: New York
Re: HAED QS - Believe
I've been slowly working on this, in between some smaller projects that I've been doing for birthdays and such. I'm loving how it's turning out so far!

The coverage is great, except for the black areas. I don't really know what to do about that. I'm really enjoying stitching it, though!
I have a 5 hour plane ride coming up tomorrow, so bet on me getting a bunch done!

The coverage is great, except for the black areas. I don't really know what to do about that. I'm really enjoying stitching it, though!
I have a 5 hour plane ride coming up tomorrow, so bet on me getting a bunch done!
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Looking good 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
WIP
Birds
Water Tiger
Millenium Sampler
Xmas stocking
2010 Finishes
Alphabet afghan
ATC 7&8
Egg swap
Forgotten Cart
KK/Kearbear cards
Sweet Dreams sampler
xmas Biscornu
WIP
Birds
Water Tiger
Millenium Sampler
Xmas stocking
2010 Finishes
Alphabet afghan
ATC 7&8
Egg swap
Forgotten Cart
KK/Kearbear cards
Sweet Dreams sampler
xmas Biscornu
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
I have this theory that black just doesn't cover as well as other colours. I wouldn't worry thought coz I think it looks gorgeous.
Liz
Liz
Liz
WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo
UFO
HAED storykeep
2014 finishes
Parent's garden
WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo
UFO
HAED storykeep
2014 finishes
Parent's garden




