HAED QS - Believe - Updated 11/30
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
WIPs: There Be Dragons, Feed My Sheep, Canyon Flight HAED, Lotus Flowers HAED, Christmas Cove
- AlwaysGoofy
- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:04 pm
- Location: North of Seattle, Washington, USA
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Looks good 
- charmagne_capalad
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:09 am
- Location: Quezon City PHILIPPINES
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
I very much love your project!

- dollystitcher
- Posts: 3550
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:39 pm
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Stunning.

Lynne
WIP
Woodland Enchantress
Leonardo
Ice Dragon King(HAED)
WIP
Woodland Enchantress
Leonardo
Ice Dragon King(HAED)
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Lovely progress

- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34220
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
As Slinky pointed out somewhere else, iffy coverage always shows up more on photographs than in real life, and here it doesn't even really show up on the photograph!
Liz, yes, i do think black is somehow a little thinner than the other flosses.
Liz, yes, i do think black is somehow a little thinner than the other flosses.
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
mags
WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still
)
various bits and bobs
WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still
various bits and bobs
- kelixander
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:18 pm
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Contact:
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Great progress

WIP:
- The Warmth of Home HAED 12.52% Complete (10,215/81,550 stitches)
- Portrait of my cat Kizzi 45.92% Complete (8,640/18,816 stitches)
- Seaside Retreat (All but backstitch complete)
- The Warmth of Home HAED 12.52% Complete (10,215/81,550 stitches)
- Portrait of my cat Kizzi 45.92% Complete (8,640/18,816 stitches)
- Seaside Retreat (All but backstitch complete)
- Thursday Next
- Posts: 747
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: New York, NY
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Jess it's gorgeous! I have a special thing for butterflies
and the background colors are so serene

Mill Hill Buttons & Beads Fall Blooms
Grateful for my life - especially when I’m stitching!
- JessicaLeigh
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am
- Location: New York
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Obviously it's been a while since I've updated. I just got home from apartment hunting in Tennessee (where we're moving after the wedding) and I had little to no time to stitch while I was away. Thankfully we did find an apartment that we're really excited about!
Now that I'm home and in my regular routine, I've found a lot more time to stitch, so I'll be back to updating regularly now.
At least until October, which is the month of the wedding. 
Now that I'm home and in my regular routine, I've found a lot more time to stitch, so I'll be back to updating regularly now.
- Thursday Next
- Posts: 747
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: New York, NY
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Congrats on finding a place!! That must be such a relief 
Mill Hill Buttons & Beads Fall Blooms
Grateful for my life - especially when I’m stitching!
- coffee_freak
- Posts: 10311
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm
- Location: maryland,usa
- Contact:
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
If you get a comment of a
,I must be holding my 
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
- charmagne_capalad
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:09 am
- Location: Quezon City PHILIPPINES
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Glad that you found an apartment that you really liked! and advance congratulations on the wedding!
Looking forward on your next update progress! Been missing this lovely project!

Looking forward on your next update progress! Been missing this lovely project!
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Nic x
-----------------
Work in Progress
HAED 'Yes'
HAED 'Ballerina Sisters
HAED 'Swans Song'
HAED 'Shh'
Mystic Stitch 'Dawn's Song'
New York @ Night
-----------------
Work in Progress
HAED 'Yes'
HAED 'Ballerina Sisters
HAED 'Swans Song'
HAED 'Shh'
Mystic Stitch 'Dawn's Song'
New York @ Night
- JessicaLeigh
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am
- Location: New York
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Thanks everyone!
I'm almost done with the first page, so I will be updating very soon! I'll try and post a picture tonight after the day's stitching.
I've really missed this project!!
I'm almost done with the first page, so I will be updating very soon! I'll try and post a picture tonight after the day's stitching.
I've really missed this project!!
- kerbear879
- Posts: 2877
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:51 pm
- Location: Denver, CO USA
- Contact:
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Glad to hear you found an apartment..and I look forward to seeing some new updates too! 
Kerri
Current WIP:
HAED Chessie-10,200 of 90,300 - 11%
HAED Catch a Falling Star-8,900 of 203,900 - 4%
HAED Wrath-46,630 of 240,000 - 19%
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerbear879/sets/
Current WIP:
HAED Chessie-10,200 of 90,300 - 11%
HAED Catch a Falling Star-8,900 of 203,900 - 4%
HAED Wrath-46,630 of 240,000 - 19%
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerbear879/sets/
- JessicaLeigh
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am
- Location: New York
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 8/26
Here's an update! As you can see, I'm almost done with page 1, but it's still going to be a while. There are a LOT of color changes and confetti stitches in the butterfly. I should have page 1 completed within the next week, for sure!

I'm having a blast stitching this, and I definitely missed it while I was away. I can't wait to see page 1 completed!

I'm having a blast stitching this, and I definitely missed it while I was away. I can't wait to see page 1 completed!
Re: HAED QS - Believe - Updated 9/17
Wow, this is going to be stunning!

Agi
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
My blog
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
My blog
