I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- Nachstenliebe
- Posts: 12466
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
Kell- I'm really loving the flowers in the corner
Bert-great color choice!!
Faith
Bert-great color choice!!
Faith
Faith
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
They're looking great.
Love the colours you are using. bert. 
Completed 2017: Anniversary Sampler by The Sweetheart Tree
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
they look fab! i will post a pic of mine soon once i finish the I
Spring Palette 15950/170800 9.33%
Sapphire Birthstone 15120/240000 6.30%
Ari 8840/157850 5.60%
Spring Luna 7840/46620 16.81%
RAE 600/48840 1.22%
Sadness of an angel /118800 0.00%
Nellie / 0.00%
Sapphire Birthstone 15120/240000 6.30%
Ari 8840/157850 5.60%
Spring Luna 7840/46620 16.81%
RAE 600/48840 1.22%
Sadness of an angel /118800 0.00%
Nellie / 0.00%
- ~threadbear~
- Posts: 16596
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am
- Location: Cumbria U.K
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
You're both doing great with it. I love how you've chosen such different colour schemes too. Both lovely!

Current
With Faith
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats
Blog
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
heres my I stitched using bellesoie 'empress' and dmc satin 5200

just started on the leaf im using 'flippin frogs' by dragon floss


just started on the leaf im using 'flippin frogs' by dragon floss

Spring Palette 15950/170800 9.33%
Sapphire Birthstone 15120/240000 6.30%
Ari 8840/157850 5.60%
Spring Luna 7840/46620 16.81%
RAE 600/48840 1.22%
Sadness of an angel /118800 0.00%
Nellie / 0.00%
Sapphire Birthstone 15120/240000 6.30%
Ari 8840/157850 5.60%
Spring Luna 7840/46620 16.81%
RAE 600/48840 1.22%
Sadness of an angel /118800 0.00%
Nellie / 0.00%
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
i also decided to leave off the yellow border and not to backstitch the outside of the I box
Spring Palette 15950/170800 9.33%
Sapphire Birthstone 15120/240000 6.30%
Ari 8840/157850 5.60%
Spring Luna 7840/46620 16.81%
RAE 600/48840 1.22%
Sadness of an angel /118800 0.00%
Nellie / 0.00%
Sapphire Birthstone 15120/240000 6.30%
Ari 8840/157850 5.60%
Spring Luna 7840/46620 16.81%
RAE 600/48840 1.22%
Sadness of an angel /118800 0.00%
Nellie / 0.00%
- Nachstenliebe
- Posts: 12466
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
Pretty color choices
Faith
Faith
Faith
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
WIPs: There Be Dragons, Feed My Sheep, Canyon Flight HAED, Lotus Flowers HAED, Christmas Cove
-
bluenoseshelley
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:23 am
- Location: nottinghamshire uk
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
i havent had chance to make a start on mine yet as i want to use different threads to the ones listed too but ive got my fabric ready its 14 count opalecent blue aida
cant wait to get started everyone's start is great so far and i love that there all different
cant wait to get started everyone's start is great so far and i love that there all different
HAED hannah lynn QS heart of ice around 50% done
HAED julie fain cries of the night 1 and 1/2 page done
HAED jbg faces of faerie 75 1/5 page done
HAED spangler universe in a jar 1/4 page done
plus many more waiting impatiently to be stitched
HAED julie fain cries of the night 1 and 1/2 page done
HAED jbg faces of faerie 75 1/5 page done
HAED spangler universe in a jar 1/4 page done
plus many more waiting impatiently to be stitched
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
Great start all of you -- kazzi I love that Belle Soie thread shade!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
Ah pictures
They are all looking good, love the different interpretations

Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
Oh love all of the progress pictures!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL?
Went to Indigo store and they had Issue # 137 so I am assume that I have another month to wait for the # 139 Cross Stitcher Crazy magazine before I can join the SAL.
socialsue
socialsue
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Thought I'd let you know, I've sent the folllowing email to Cross Stitch Crazy magazine:
While reading issue138 of Cross Stitch Crazy, I saw in the "In Crazy next month..." section the "I Stitch Therefore I Stash sampler advertised and immediately knew it would be perfect for a group stitch-along at the cross stitch forum I frequent.
As soon as I had posted a thread on the forum asking if anyone would fancy stitching it with me, the replies started mounting up and now there are ten of us confirmed as stitching this project, with progress photos being posted as we go along.
We're all using different colour schemes, so the variations will be very interesting to see. I just thought you might like to know as it would really make our day if we were featured in your magazine.
You can see our progress here: http://www.crossstitchforum.com/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229" target="_blank
Yours stitchingly...
It would be so lovely to see all our samplers in the mag, so I shall eagerly awai a response...
While reading issue138 of Cross Stitch Crazy, I saw in the "In Crazy next month..." section the "I Stitch Therefore I Stash sampler advertised and immediately knew it would be perfect for a group stitch-along at the cross stitch forum I frequent.
As soon as I had posted a thread on the forum asking if anyone would fancy stitching it with me, the replies started mounting up and now there are ten of us confirmed as stitching this project, with progress photos being posted as we go along.
We're all using different colour schemes, so the variations will be very interesting to see. I just thought you might like to know as it would really make our day if we were featured in your magazine.
You can see our progress here: http://www.crossstitchforum.com/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229" target="_blank
Yours stitchingly...
It would be so lovely to see all our samplers in the mag, so I shall eagerly awai a response...
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
oh sounds great kell let us know if you hear anything back?
Spring Palette 15950/170800 9.33%
Sapphire Birthstone 15120/240000 6.30%
Ari 8840/157850 5.60%
Spring Luna 7840/46620 16.81%
RAE 600/48840 1.22%
Sadness of an angel /118800 0.00%
Nellie / 0.00%
Sapphire Birthstone 15120/240000 6.30%
Ari 8840/157850 5.60%
Spring Luna 7840/46620 16.81%
RAE 600/48840 1.22%
Sadness of an angel /118800 0.00%
Nellie / 0.00%

