I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
It's looking good kell.
Very exciting news from the magazine eh! 
Completed 2017: Anniversary Sampler by The Sweetheart Tree
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Hi Kell I am going to stitch it but am not ready to start yet ! Can you suggest a deadline?



Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
How would everyone feel about end of July? Or, failing that, end of August? That should give everyone time to get hold of the mag (by whatever means neccessary), get their stash together and stitch it. What do you reckon?
Incidentally, when I'm done stitching it and the other two little designs with it (which I plan to use for cards), I'll be happy to pass on my copy of this design to someone else to use if they can't get hold of the mag.
Incidentally, when I'm done stitching it and the other two little designs with it (which I plan to use for cards), I'll be happy to pass on my copy of this design to someone else to use if they can't get hold of the mag.
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL



Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
I'm almost done! Just got the beading at the top to do and it's all stitched:

If everyone's OK with it, I'll let Sarah know we'll be done by end August at the latest, but that we're aiming for end of July. Let me know.
Ooh, and I'll be passing my copy of the chart on to XandraS when I'm done, so it's spoken for now.

If everyone's OK with it, I'll let Sarah know we'll be done by end August at the latest, but that we're aiming for end of July. Let me know.
Ooh, and I'll be passing my copy of the chart on to XandraS when I'm done, so it's spoken for now.
- Nachstenliebe
- Posts: 12466
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
It looks great, Kell!
The beads really make the whole thing sparkle
I agree that the end of July seems fair.. I think the States are on month delay at least so it would help to have some time.
I agree that the end of July seems fair.. I think the States are on month delay at least so it would help to have some time.
Faith
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
- dollystitcher
- Posts: 3550
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:39 pm
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Lovely work Kell

Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Wow, amazing work everyone!!
Kell yours is looking great!! I'm so tempted to give it a go now after seeing everyones amazing work!! I'll see if I have any fabric big enough in my stash, I might do it as a quick stitch to get over my huge mistake on my main wip (I've lost any motivation to work on it now
) and thats exciting news from the magazine 
Heidi x
WIPS Halloween Fairy, Train Of Dreams
UFO Rincewind
WIPS Halloween Fairy, Train Of Dreams
UFO Rincewind
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Wow, what a lovely sampler!

Agi
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
My blog
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
My blog
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Great work kell
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
WIP
Birds
Water Tiger
Millenium Sampler
Xmas stocking
2010 Finishes
Alphabet afghan
ATC 7&8
Egg swap
Forgotten Cart
KK/Kearbear cards
Sweet Dreams sampler
xmas Biscornu
WIP
Birds
Water Tiger
Millenium Sampler
Xmas stocking
2010 Finishes
Alphabet afghan
ATC 7&8
Egg swap
Forgotten Cart
KK/Kearbear cards
Sweet Dreams sampler
xmas Biscornu
- Nachstenliebe
- Posts: 12466
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Thanks to Twinkleberry I am in possession of the magazine!!!
I'll be starting it at work tonight!
Faith
Faith
Faith
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
And that's the beading done, so my design is now finished!

I'm almost finished stitching the two smaller designs for cards too, so the chart will most likely go in the post to you some time this week, XandraS.
Now all I have to do it rinse out the grid, press it and decide where it's going. I may find an existing bag to put it onto, or I may have a go at making a bag for it - haven't quite decided yet...

I'm almost finished stitching the two smaller designs for cards too, so the chart will most likely go in the post to you some time this week, XandraS.
Now all I have to do it rinse out the grid, press it and decide where it's going. I may find an existing bag to put it onto, or I may have a go at making a bag for it - haven't quite decided yet...
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Looks great Kell, brilliant finish. And thank you so much for passing it on, can't wait to have a go myself 
XandraS...
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Wonderful finish it looks great!!!! 
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
this is were im up to at the min:


Spring Palette 15950/170800 9.33%
Sapphire Birthstone 15120/240000 6.30%
Ari 8840/157850 5.60%
Spring Luna 7840/46620 16.81%
RAE 600/48840 1.22%
Sadness of an angel /118800 0.00%
Nellie / 0.00%
Sapphire Birthstone 15120/240000 6.30%
Ari 8840/157850 5.60%
Spring Luna 7840/46620 16.81%
RAE 600/48840 1.22%
Sadness of an angel /118800 0.00%
Nellie / 0.00%
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Wow, they look stunning. Kazzi, love the fabric as well!
Kell, now you made me think, really... I didn't join this SAL because I thought, I have already two things I want to put up inmy stitching corner, there is no place for more. But a bag sounds a great idea. And it is such a lovely, cheerful pattern.
Maybe I will do this - not now, I have too many things on the go, but perhaps later.
Kell, now you made me think, really... I didn't join this SAL because I thought, I have already two things I want to put up inmy stitching corner, there is no place for more. But a bag sounds a great idea. And it is such a lovely, cheerful pattern.
Maybe I will do this - not now, I have too many things on the go, but perhaps later.
Agi
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
My blog
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
My blog
Re: I Stitch Therefore I Stash Group SAL
Great job Kell
and Kazzi yours is looking great!
I started mine, did a little bit yesterday while supervising the kids in the paddling pool yesterday. I'm amazed out quick a stitch it is, I think its just the thing to do while I get the motivation to start work on the Cars one again !
I started mine, did a little bit yesterday while supervising the kids in the paddling pool yesterday. I'm amazed out quick a stitch it is, I think its just the thing to do while I get the motivation to start work on the Cars one again !
Heidi x
WIPS Halloween Fairy, Train Of Dreams
UFO Rincewind
WIPS Halloween Fairy, Train Of Dreams
UFO Rincewind
