I'm not new to cross stitch as my mom is a fanatic but I can never seem to finish anything
Things are pretty hectic in my working life atm and I'm hoping that really getting stuck into some projects will help keep my grounded.
My partners sister is having a baby in May so I'm hoping to do a little cross stitch for bumps nursery. At the moment Nelsons World Summer Friends (issue 166 cross stitcher- thanks mom!) is winning.
My boss is due to have his first baby in March so I'm open to ideas on a smaller project for him and his bump. Suggestions welcome.
xxx
Believe me, an eternity in the company of Beelzebub, and all his hellish instruments of death, will be a picnic compared to five minutes with me... and this pencil.
Hello Yelena, welcome to the forum -- finishing problems are not uncommon (I have one or two myself ) so you're in good (or should that be bad ?) company here. Post your WIPs and we'll encourage you until they're done, or until you decide that you really hate them so much you're going to give them to charity or stuff them in the bin
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
It would seem that my partner has decided (in his infanit wisdom) to chuck the one that was on my bedside table in the cross stitch bag of doom. All the threads have got mixed up.
I was doing Wishing Star from dmc fantasy collection and Wild Westies III both very blue projects. This is going to take some time to sort out
Believe me, an eternity in the company of Beelzebub, and all his hellish instruments of death, will be a picnic compared to five minutes with me... and this pencil.
2022 is yet another year of the UFO!!
Great Wall of China,
Peacocks and Pheasants,
Birds of a feather,
Hardanger Table runner,
TW Peacock Tapestry,
Milennium Sampler,
Yes, they are all STILL in progress!
Hello and welcome to the forum!
You'll get lots of encouragement on here (probably find yourself with even more 'newly started-but not finished' projects now!).
Have fun!!
There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE! Forget love! I'd rather fall in CHOCOLATE!
Current With Faith
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats
Believe me, an eternity in the company of Beelzebub, and all his hellish instruments of death, will be a picnic compared to five minutes with me... and this pencil.
Hello and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the bump, is this your first time as an aunt?
If you're worried about not finishing your projects, you should start a thread in the SAL section showing us you're progress, with all the great support you'll get from it, you'll find finishing just got a whole lot easier ^_^
Bump will be my first time as an Auntie. My sisters are all alot younger than me, they are 14, 11 and 9 so I was very excited when my boyfriends sis told me I love kids but only when I can give them back if you know what I mean.
I'll defo start a threat on the SAL section for the bump project as I only have a limited time lol
Believe me, an eternity in the company of Beelzebub, and all his hellish instruments of death, will be a picnic compared to five minutes with me... and this pencil.