Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex
Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hello everyone, I have been searching for a forum where lots of info was available and this looks like the place. I am a retired healthcare professional, I also do stained glass semi professionally. It has been awhile since my last cross stitch project. I need lots of refreshing. I received several HAEDS for xmas and will be starting with He looked Like a Peddler. Looking forward to lots of help from everyone, hopefully I will have somethings to contribute also
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hello and welcome. I am looking forward to seeing your HAED 
Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Welcome to the forum.
2022 is yet another year of the UFO!!
Great Wall of China,
Peacocks and Pheasants,
Birds of a feather,
Hardanger Table runner,
TW Peacock Tapestry,
Milennium Sampler,
Yes, they are all STILL in progress!
Great Wall of China,
Peacocks and Pheasants,
Birds of a feather,
Hardanger Table runner,
TW Peacock Tapestry,
Milennium Sampler,
Yes, they are all STILL in progress!
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hi Carolynn, and welcome to the forum!
I haven't ventured to stitch a HAED yet, but I love watching others do theirs!
Pam
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Well, I think it's true to say that several HAEDs will certainly refresh your cross-stitching! Welcome from the West of Scotland! 
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hello!
I thought you wrote severed heads when you said several HAEDS
Sorry for thinking you where a bit odd for a few seconds lol
I thought you wrote severed heads when you said several HAEDS
Sorry for thinking you where a bit odd for a few seconds lol
Believe me, an eternity in the company of Beelzebub, and all his hellish instruments of death, will be a picnic compared to five minutes with me... and this pencil.
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hello and welcome to the forum. I think you've come to the right place for info.
- corby_stitcher
- Posts: 454
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:38 pm
- Location: Corby. Northants (UK)
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hello and welcome.
WIP -
Stitch List -
Country Threads - Down On His Luck.
Bearded Dragon - Charted by Skitzzzzz.
Stitch List -
Country Threads - Down On His Luck.
Bearded Dragon - Charted by Skitzzzzz.
- ~threadbear~
- Posts: 16596
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am
- Location: Cumbria U.K
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hello and welcome!
I'm looking forward to seeing these Haeds progress. Do you intend to rotate a few or are you a one at a time stitcher?
Either way, I'm sure you'll have alot of fun here with us.

I'm looking forward to seeing these Haeds progress. Do you intend to rotate a few or are you a one at a time stitcher?
Either way, I'm sure you'll have alot of fun here with us.
Current
With Faith
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats
Blog
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hi & welcome to the forum and back to cross stitch.
As Angel said, this is definately the place to come for advice especially as there are lots of HAEDers here.
As Angel said, this is definately the place to come for advice especially as there are lots of HAEDers here.
Completed 2017: Anniversary Sampler by The Sweetheart Tree
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
- Nachstenliebe
- Posts: 12466
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Welcome to the forum! This site is indeed well supplied with stitchy knowledge
Faith
Faith
Faith
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hello from Southern Georgia!
Just jump right in. We're a chatty bunch.
HEAD: Nala
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hello and welcome

Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Welcome, from a Virginian exiled to OK. Lucky you, back there in one of the most glorious places on earth. I've driven most of the Blue Ridge over the years and hiked a portion of it as a younger man. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Jarvis
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hello from Indonesia.
Can't wait to see your HAED Project.
Can't wait to see your HAED Project.
WIP:
The Enterprise-D (Husband's Req., made by PM Stitch Creator) - 15.6%
UFO :
The Face of Jesus - 10%
Done :
Mother Mary (made by PM Stitch Creator)
WL :
Blossom Peony - by Pinn
Romantic Mandarin Duck - by Pinn
The Enterprise-D (Husband's Req., made by PM Stitch Creator) - 15.6%
UFO :
The Face of Jesus - 10%
Done :
Mother Mary (made by PM Stitch Creator)
WL :
Blossom Peony - by Pinn
Romantic Mandarin Duck - by Pinn
- ali-cat
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm
- Location: SW France .... surrounded by vineyards!! :)
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Hello and welcome, from France!! 
I spent two wonderful summers in the states and was lucky enough to travel through part of the Blue Ridge Mountains - absolutely beautiful!!
I spent two wonderful summers in the states and was lucky enough to travel through part of the Blue Ridge Mountains - absolutely beautiful!!
WIP
Joan Elliott's Woodland Goddess
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
Welcome from Vermont/Quebec! Looking forward to seeing your progress on the HAED, and maybe pics of your stained glass? 
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains
I'll second that! Welcome to the forum Carolynntiffstitch wrote:maybe pics of your stained glass?
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page