Would anyone like it? If so, PM me your address and I'll post it out to you next week!
Free 28ct Black Linen
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex
- ali-cat
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm
- Location: SW France .... surrounded by vineyards!! :)
Free 28ct Black Linen
I have a piece of Black 28ct Cashel Linen - approx. 70cm x 50cm, which once upon a time I had the eyesight to work on. Now I don't.
Would anyone like it? If so, PM me your address and I'll post it out to you next week!
Would anyone like it? If so, PM me your address and I'll post it out to you next week!
WIP
Joan Elliott's Woodland Goddess
- ali-cat
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm
- Location: SW France .... surrounded by vineyards!! :)
Re: Free 28ct Black Linen
.... and within 10 minutes - it's gone!!
You have to be quick, around here!!
You have to be quick, around here!!
WIP
Joan Elliott's Woodland Goddess
Re: Free 28ct Black Linen
Is black realy hard to stitch on? I have stitched on dark green and had a hard time but i love black
- ali-cat
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm
- Location: SW France .... surrounded by vineyards!! :)
Re: Free 28ct Black Linen
Black isn't too bad if you have good light, have light coloured clothes on, or material below, which helps show the holes ... and have pretty good eyesight. Unfortunately I lack the latter.
I can still stitch on black aida - but the linen is now too difficult and takes any enjoyment out of stitching, for me. I'll ask it's new owner how they found it, when they've used it!!
I can still stitch on black aida - but the linen is now too difficult and takes any enjoyment out of stitching, for me. I'll ask it's new owner how they found it, when they've used it!!
WIP
Joan Elliott's Woodland Goddess