Finally, I've managed to upload photos on Photobucket, so here's the new project. Lavender & Lace Celtic Christmas.
Another sparkly stash!
and here's progress since Friday
I'm stitching 2 over 2 on 28 count natural linen.
For those moments when I'm seeing red I've got my lovely girls' Mr Men months sampler
January and February were done before Eastern Promise was started
I'm picking Eastern Promise up from the framer's on Friday. I'm dying to see it framed!
Last edited by jocellogirl on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:59 pm, edited 64 times in total.
for your Celtic Christmas start. That is going to be lovely. for your calendar. What fun that will be.
I am going to look forward to watching the updates on both of these.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
great start on both projects! I love the celtic Christmas!! Your little rose for your scissors is adorable too--gives me an idea to stitch something up like that soon!!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
aww - i love both of these... .wherever did you find Mr.men calendar??? I may have to hunt one down for my nephews- being raised in US by an English mum I grew up with mr.men but have a hard time finding them here.
I love both of these. Been looking at the Mr Men one for a while but don't know anybody who'd actually appreciate it so think I'll wait until I have children of my own.
I'm not normally a fan of designs with people as the focus but Celtic Christmas is really nice. Looking forward to seeing your progress on it.
I've not spent as much time as I could have done on this lovely lady, as I started to do my UFO on 1st October. I've got so engrossed in it that I'm changing its status from UFO to WIP. It's called The Gazebo and I started it off on the UFO club thread. This is progress last time I uploaded photos onto photobucket.
I've done more since the photo but we've been having MAJOR computer problems at home so I can't get online as much as I'd like. That also means I'm missing out on what everyone else is up to Hopefully we can sort it out without having to spend vast amounts of (non-existent) money!