I have just finished my week on this one and have reallly enjoyed it but only got hald way trough part 6. I'm really glad I picked it up again.
This is the bit I've been working on and all that i've done so far.
Off to do cards for a week now.
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Lovely to see this one again and very belated congratulations on the finish Midge All the versions are looking beautiful
WIP
Rose Window
SQ Sunday afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte - pgs 1-3 complete
HAED Curl up with a Good Book
Around the World in 80 Stitches - pts 1-12 complete
Mabel's SOTW - Jan-June complete
HAED BB Sal
Lovely work Liz and the frame really gives a good idea of the scale of the piece
WIP
Rose Window
SQ Sunday afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte - pgs 1-3 complete
HAED Curl up with a Good Book
Around the World in 80 Stitches - pts 1-12 complete
Mabel's SOTW - Jan-June complete
HAED BB Sal
It looks great Liz! Seeing your close ups and how beautiful the stitches are makes me glad I downloaded it to do some day in the future... I had no idea it was that big though, wow!
The designer is getting ready to discontinue the chart/SAL if she hasn't already done so, so if you guys are interested, you better get over there to Papillon Creations and get it. It was only one Euro to get the chart which was about $1.45 US.
Dana
WIPs
HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen
Gorgeous work Liz - forgot how big this piece is! I've been so tempted to download it myself "for a rainy day" - but know I will never get around to stitching it (trying not to be a chart hoader....difficult!) so it is lovely to watch another stitcher work on it, I will live vicariously through you!
Amanda
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
If you get a comment of a ,I must be holding my http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up 2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
That is beautiful and seeing it on the stand really shows how much you have done. Lovely work. Can't wait for the next update.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
It's looking great Liz. Keep at it!
I got mine back from the framers yesterday.
Yvonne will be doing a new SAL in 2012.
2022 is yet another year of the UFO!!
Great Wall of China,
Peacocks and Pheasants,
Birds of a feather,
Hardanger Table runner,
TW Peacock Tapestry,
Milennium Sampler,
Yes, they are all STILL in progress!
The more eagle-eyed amongst you may see the little bag that Agi stitched for me. It wasn't meant to be in the pic, it just sneaked in.
It cost me £89 to be framed which considering it's size I think is reasonably good.
2022 is yet another year of the UFO!!
Great Wall of China,
Peacocks and Pheasants,
Birds of a feather,
Hardanger Table runner,
TW Peacock Tapestry,
Milennium Sampler,
Yes, they are all STILL in progress!