Castles in the Air - SAL

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

User avatar
Nachstenliebe
Posts: 12466
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Post by Nachstenliebe »

:shock: That looks HUGE!!!!
Faith
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: That is beautiful. The frame was well worth it too. :applesauce: I just visited the website and what lovely designs she has.

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Post by karen4bells »

:wub: The framing is fabulous!!! Very very nice!! Do remind us when the 2012 SAL begins please :)
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Post by rcperryls »

I signed up for the newsletter because I too wanted to learn about the next SAL. I discovered from doing the TOS that I really enjoy these SALs. I hope I can participate in the next one too since doing these types of designs is so different from what I usually do and would be a lot of fun. Makes me do something new and different.

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
LadyS
Posts: 4766
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 7:22 am
Location: LRAFB

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Post by LadyS »

Which website is this new site you'll all eager to join? :wink:
Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)

WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Post by rcperryls »

Papillon Creations as if I needed another one! But I went and looked and signed up for the newsletter. And I guess there will be another SAL in 2012, the way I understand it.

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Parksfarm
Posts: 3032
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:40 am
Location: Near Portland, Oregon USA
Contact:

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Post by Parksfarm »

It's beautiful Midge!
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen

Chatelaine
Konstantinople Hamam, Serengeti, Alpine Seasons
User avatar
Raine
Posts: 1855
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:52 am
Location: Arizona, USA

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Post by Raine »

Magnificent!!!! :wub:
My blog: http://ravelldsleave.blogspot.com/

Finished in 2014 ~
By The Bay Needleart 2012 Mystery SAL
We Love Dogs
Warm Winter Woolens
User avatar
Mrs Milkybar Kid
Posts: 4402
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: Cornwall,UK

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Post by Mrs Milkybar Kid »

Wow Midge - it looks even more awesome framed - money well spent I'd say!! I signed up to the Papillion newsletter a while ago - I look forward to seeing what the SAL will be for 2012.....as if I need anymore to do!!
Amanda

Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)

Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
User avatar
Lizzieh
Posts: 4049
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: cornwall

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Post by Lizzieh »

Wow Midge. I needed that incentive today. I have been frogging white stitching o aida with this several times today and I have nearly thrown it away in disgust. That, and I can't decided whether to do the fantasy or floral version or even some of both.
Liz


WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo

UFO
HAED storykeep

2014 finishes
Parent's garden
User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Post by Rose »

Liz your work is so beautiful!!!!!!! :applesauce:

Midge that looks amazing!!!!!!!! :wub:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
User avatar
Lizzieh
Posts: 4049
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: cornwall

Re: Castles in the Air - SAL

Post by Lizzieh »

Didn't even finish Part 7 this week so I will put a photo up next time it comes round in my rotation.
Liz


WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo

UFO
HAED storykeep

2014 finishes
Parent's garden
Post Reply