I started a new project. When I first joined this forum, a couple of people were stitching this, and I went out and bought it immediately. I realised yesterday when I started stitching that the kitty looks VERY similar to my flat-mates cat.... so I think I might turn this into a Christmas present (depending how fast I stitch).
That is a great kittie. What a cute project and you've made a good start.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
I love this pattern. I'm not typically a fan of kits at all, but this is one I really like. I bought it several years ago and still haven't started it, but you've certainly inspired me to dig it out!
Ketta wrote:I love this pattern. I'm not typically a fan of kits at all, but this is one I really like. I bought it several years ago and still haven't started it, but you've certainly inspired me to dig it out!
I always liked that design myself, but since I'm not much of a cat person, never bothered getting it.
Doesn't mean I don't like watching others do it, though! Hope to see an update soon, and good luck with finishing it in time to use as a xmas gift.
WIPs
Chickadees On A Branch (Dimensions Stamped)
Free Flight (Dimensions)
A Season For Everything (Dimensions Stamped)
Snowflake Elegance Ornaments (Dimensions Gold)
pwetty i want...
oh wait, i have a closet full of stash... not allowed to get more...
resisting urge to google the kit
resisting.... still resisting...
I found out just this weekend that my flatmate is going to move to the UK in the next few months, and now I am more determined than ever to get this finished by Christmas so I can give it to him and his partner, as they will be leaving their cat Atticus behind (and he looks just like Max!).
Hopefully you guys can cheer me on so I keep the motivation up over the next few weeks to get it done on time!!
You have made a good start on it and I am sure that with some quiet times you can sneak in, in between when your flatmate is around you will definitely get there.
It really is a gorgeous one and quite unusual too, just like a cat to be out prowling the night looking for goodness knows what.
Keep stitching - 1 stitch at time gets you there.
Sally
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262