Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *update* 11th June pg7
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- coffee_freak
- Posts: 10311
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm
- Location: maryland,usa
- Contact:
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *on hold* moving house!! :
grats on the move..can't wait until you are unpacked and show more progress..I love watching this thread!! 
If you get a comment of a
,I must be holding my 
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
- twinkleberry
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:22 pm
- Location: West Midlands, England, UK
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *on hold* moving house!! :
Thanks both. I got the xs out a couple days ago and got a little bit done 
Liz - I think the stars are worse than the all-one-colour! They're so fiddly :/
I know it'll be worth it in the end tho
CF - aw thanks
not long now til the nets back up and running - CAN'T WAIT! lol
xx
Liz - I think the stars are worse than the all-one-colour! They're so fiddly :/
I know it'll be worth it in the end tho
CF - aw thanks
xx
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *on hold* moving house!! :
I'm glad to hear that you are all moved in and getting to stitch again!! I hope you get the internet hooked up soon!! 
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *on hold* moving house!! :
Your Afghan is so pretty
Hope you get all sorted in your new home soon.
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *on hold* moving house!! :
Glad to hear that you are settling in and even able to get the cross stitch out. Now it probably feels like home. I'm looking forward to seeing Dumbo again.
Carole

Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *on hold* moving house!! :
Me toorcperryls wrote:Glad to hear that you are settling in and even able to get the cross stitch out. Now it probably feels like home. I'm looking forward to seeing Dumbo again.
Carole
WIP
Rose Window
SQ Sunday afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte - pgs 1-3 complete
HAED Curl up with a Good Book
Around the World in 80 Stitches - pts 1-12 complete
Mabel's SOTW - Jan-June complete
HAED BB Sal
Rose Window
SQ Sunday afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte - pgs 1-3 complete
HAED Curl up with a Good Book
Around the World in 80 Stitches - pts 1-12 complete
Mabel's SOTW - Jan-June complete
HAED BB Sal
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *on hold* moving house!! :
Hope you're getting settled in! Congrats on the move!
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *on hold* moving house!! :
Me too!!!!!!!!!!Lessa54 wrote:Me toorcperryls wrote:Glad to hear that you are settling in and even able to get the cross stitch out. Now it probably feels like home. I'm looking forward to seeing Dumbo again.
Carole
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- twinkleberry
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:22 pm
- Location: West Midlands, England, UK
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 ** IT'S BACK!! ** :o) 11th
MY INTERNET IS BACK!!!!
Just a quick picture update for you - not got a whole lot done and it doesn't look much like anything at the moment, but at least it's something

Just a quick picture update for you - not got a whole lot done and it doesn't look much like anything at the moment, but at least it's something

- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 **IT'S BACK!!** 11th May
Great work. I am glad that you have your internet back 
Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 **IT'S BACK!!** 11th May
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 **IT'S BACK!!** 11th May
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 **IT'S BACK!!** 11th May
What a nice update!! I'm so glad you have your internet hooked up now!!! 
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
- twinkleberry
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:22 pm
- Location: West Midlands, England, UK
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 **IT'S BACK!!** 11th May
thanks everyone 
Yes Rose it's an Ear
it's hard to make out what this one is going to be at the moment hehe
If you look at the first post on page 1, it is the dumbo in the bottom right corner
xx
Yes Rose it's an Ear
If you look at the first post on page 1, it is the dumbo in the bottom right corner
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 **IT'S BACK!!** 11th May
Great to have you back online and nice to see Dumbo again. You're getting there!! very close to being done with that one colour. 
- twinkleberry
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:22 pm
- Location: West Midlands, England, UK
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *update* 11th June pg7
slow progress on this as I haven't done much at all on it despite the short timeframe I have to complete it (2 weeks today if baby is on time)

This is the lower right dumbo and I still have the lower left dumbo, 3 squares of stars and the baby's details to stitch!
HELP!!!

This is the lower right dumbo and I still have the lower left dumbo, 3 squares of stars and the baby's details to stitch!
HELP!!!
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *update* 11th June pg7
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *update* 11th June pg7
Ah he is so sweet!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *update* 11th June pg7
But they're blocks of colour mostly.. you can do it!! It looks so great!! 
- twinkleberry
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:22 pm
- Location: West Midlands, England, UK
Re: Dumbo Afghan started 30/01/12 *update* 11th June pg7
I have NOT enjoyed the back stitch on this particular Dumbo. It seems like it has taken forever!
I think because I have such a tight deadline I have suddenly started to panic - especially since I am having to get someone else to finish the blanket for me once I am finished - and the baby is due a week on Monday! (25th)
HELP!!!

HELP!!!


