So my aunt is pregnant again, due in late August or early September. Not sure of the exact date but I decided to do numbers this time around since I previously did an alphabet for their family, previously. And it's Winnie the Pooh! I haven't been doing a whole lot of stitching on this piece since I got it a few weeks back since I only had one q-snap that was a bit too big for the size of fabric that came in the kit but I just got some new q-snaps at my LNS yesterday and I'm ready to stitch up a storm! Goodbye, hoops!
This is my progress so far:
And this is what the final result should resemble:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
LastingAllure wrote:Yay! It has Eeyore (My FAVORITE hehe). But I love all the colors
Too funny, I'm currently working on Eeyore! My favorite was always a toss-up between Piglet and Tigger. I could relate to various aspects of both of their personalities, plus Piglet is pink and that was my favorite color as a child!
great progress. This is such a cute design. Love it.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Couple of new progress pics. I have quite low workload at work lately so I've got plenty of time to sit home and stitch (not so great for the wallet though...)
Looking good! Eeyore is really taking shape now. Sorry that you have less work, but at least it gives you time to stitch.this is an adorable sampler.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker