Rotation Website

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

Post Reply
User avatar
BizzieLizzie
Posts: 2029
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:12 pm
Location: Vale of Glamorgan, Wales

Rotation Website

Post by BizzieLizzie »

I stumbled across this the other day and found it very interesting so I thought I'd share it: http://rotationstitchers.yuku.com/" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank. There are some good ideas there for anyone starting or tweaking a rotation but not sure how to go about it.
Sew many patterns, sew little time!

WIP
HAED Drawing Room
HAED Stitchers Retreat
Lion Profile
Coniferous Forest

User avatar
cougalacrafts
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:14 am
Location: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Re: Rotation Website

Post by cougalacrafts »

Just joined, thanks, hadn't heard of this before!
Lisa

my website http://cougalacrafts.com/" target="_blank
my blog http://cougala.blogspot.com.au/" target="_blank
User avatar
JulieBean
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:10 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Rotation Website

Post by JulieBean »

Thank you!
Julie
Post Reply