Wizard of Oz HAED update 20th April. page 17 framed!
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 26th July page 3
Wow that really looks amazing

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 26th July page 3
Amazing

W.I.P
Kreimhild's Revenge - Haed
Das Rheingold - Haed
Yule Angel -Haed
QS Theatre of the Absurd - Haed
Starlight - Haed
Eternal Promise - Haed
Finished
SK Storykeeper, QS Book End Kitties (Haed)
My Blog
Kreimhild's Revenge - Haed
Das Rheingold - Haed
Yule Angel -Haed
QS Theatre of the Absurd - Haed
Starlight - Haed
Eternal Promise - Haed
Finished
SK Storykeeper, QS Book End Kitties (Haed)
My Blog
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 26th July page 3
Gorgeous, I love HAED, but I checked out your album and there's no photo of Freddie 
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 26th July page 3
Wow! I bought this chart from HAED a few years back and it's really encouraging to see yours coming together. I've got so many other kits and charts I'd love to do I think a HAED would have to be a retirement project (I'm only 33
).
I bet on 16ct fabric it's gonna be massive isn't it?
I bet on 16ct fabric it's gonna be massive isn't it?
Shaun White
- stitchingmae
- Posts: 3253
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:34 pm
- Location: USA~Georgia
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 26th July page 3
Wow, your progress is amazing. I must ask...how much time do you get to spend stitching each day?! while you progress is encouraging..it makes me feel like a snail!!
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 26th July page 3
Well done Paul and I'm impressed by the random stitches done with no gridding
Its a lovely design
Lulu x
Lulu x
WIPS
Snow
Gamer Nouveau
Clara
Meadow
Snow
Gamer Nouveau
Clara
Meadow
- 3madspaniels
- Posts: 652
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 pm
- Location: Cornwall,UK
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 26th July page 3
Wow, stunning work and so fast! It's beautiful Paul.
Paula
WIP's
New York by Thea Gouverneur

HAED Fireside Companions

WIP's
New York by Thea Gouverneur

HAED Fireside Companions

Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 26th July page 3
Just over 400 stitches away from another page done.
I stitch mon-fri for 3 hours a day and sat & Sun half a day each. That min, depends on what I have planned

Once I work out how to make an album I will put the Freddie picture in.
I stitch mon-fri for 3 hours a day and sat & Sun half a day each. That min, depends on what I have planned

Once I work out how to make an album I will put the Freddie picture in.
Finished:
Massive Disney design
Freddie mercury (for my mum)
Ocras at play.
Dolphins.
Massive Disney design
Freddie mercury (for my mum)
Ocras at play.
Dolphins.
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 30th July page 4
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 30th July page 4
Looking super!!!!! 
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 30th July page 4
Brilliant!!

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
- CayenneCat
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:56 pm
- Location: Indiana
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 30th July page 4
Really beautiful!! Great progress!!
CayenneCat
WIP:
HAED: Fireside Fairytales, Shiver Meow Timbers
Chatelaines: Serengeti, Deep Blue Sea, Spring Raffle
WIP:
HAED: Fireside Fairytales, Shiver Meow Timbers
Chatelaines: Serengeti, Deep Blue Sea, Spring Raffle
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 30th July page 4
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- dollystitcher
- Posts: 3550
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:39 pm
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 30th July page 4
Wonderful progress

Lynne
WIP
Woodland Enchantress
Leonardo
Ice Dragon King(HAED)
WIP
Woodland Enchantress
Leonardo
Ice Dragon King(HAED)
- megan_bright
- Posts: 836
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:31 am
- Contact:
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 30th July page 4
It looks great!!
WIP:
Dragon Riders HAED
QS Wind Moon HAED
The Ranger HAED
HAED BB SAL Literate Dragon
http://meganbright7.blogspot.com/" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Dragon Riders HAED
QS Wind Moon HAED
The Ranger HAED
HAED BB SAL Literate Dragon
http://meganbright7.blogspot.com/" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 30th July page 4
8th page finished


Finished:
Massive Disney design
Freddie mercury (for my mum)
Ocras at play.
Dolphins.
Massive Disney design
Freddie mercury (for my mum)
Ocras at play.
Dolphins.
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 1st August page 4
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Wizard of Oz HAED updated 1st August page 4
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker