Lioness Profile **FINISHED**
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 10 Sept
Stunning work

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
- nachosmiley
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm
- Location: Rugby, England
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 10 Sept
She is looking amazing!
Congrats on your progress, can't wait to see more of this one!
W.I.P.
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07%
Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07%
Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 10 Sept
Finished
Fantasy Flitterflies
Ruby Wedding Sampler
Vervaco: To have and to Hold wedding sampler
"Gift from God" birth sampler
Vervaco Wedding Bouquet
W.I.P
Cinderella, Joan Elliott
Swan Fidelity
Galaxy
Dimension - Baby Express
Forever the Flagship
Fantasy Flitterflies
Ruby Wedding Sampler
Vervaco: To have and to Hold wedding sampler
"Gift from God" birth sampler
Vervaco Wedding Bouquet
W.I.P
Cinderella, Joan Elliott
Swan Fidelity
Galaxy
Dimension - Baby Express
Forever the Flagship
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 10 Sept
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
- BizzieLizzie
- Posts: 2029
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:12 pm
- Location: Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 10 Sept
Not long to go now!
I've finised page 7 and the top bit of page 11 (i.e. the half page underneath page 7). I'm leaving the bottom bit of page 11 until I've stitched down the next page to the same point so I can stitch the black background in the bottom right-hand corner all the way across the two pages.
I'm hoping to get her finished by the end of this year but I'm taking a break from her to do my HAED Minis over the weekend and will come back to her on Monday.

I'm hoping to get her finished by the end of this year but I'm taking a break from her to do my HAED Minis over the weekend and will come back to her on Monday.

Sew many patterns, sew little time!
WIP
HAED Drawing Room
HAED Stitchers Retreat
Lion Profile
Coniferous Forest
WIP
HAED Drawing Room
HAED Stitchers Retreat
Lion Profile
Coniferous Forest
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 24 November
She is looking magnificent!!
I'm sure you can finish her by Dec. 31st.
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 24 November
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- Nachstenliebe
- Posts: 12466
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 24 November
Faith
Faith
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 24 November
Fantastic update!!!

Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 24 November
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 24 November
She is gorgeous!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 24 November
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 24 November
Amazing!!!!

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
- BizzieLizzie
- Posts: 2029
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:12 pm
- Location: Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
Re: Lioness Profile Updated 24 November
Tadaaaaaaa!!!!

I finished her on 22nd December and am very pleased with how she's turned out.
Not wishing to blow my own trumpet
, but I'm particularly proud of the back. Yes, I know it's the front that matters, but I do try and keep my backs neat if I can.

I'm going to call the pair Richard and Penelope after the wonderful Richard Briers and Penelope Wilton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01gmRoCQ69A" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Next up is HAED Adobe White, which I'm doing for my Dad, alternating with the Lion.

I finished her on 22nd December and am very pleased with how she's turned out.
Not wishing to blow my own trumpet

I'm going to call the pair Richard and Penelope after the wonderful Richard Briers and Penelope Wilton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01gmRoCQ69A" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Next up is HAED Adobe White, which I'm doing for my Dad, alternating with the Lion.
Sew many patterns, sew little time!
WIP
HAED Drawing Room
HAED Stitchers Retreat
Lion Profile
Coniferous Forest
WIP
HAED Drawing Room
HAED Stitchers Retreat
Lion Profile
Coniferous Forest
Re: Lioness Profile **FINISHED**
Stunning piece of work. Well done 
Completed 2017: Anniversary Sampler by The Sweetheart Tree
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Lioness Profile **FINISHED**
That is fantastic!! And I can't believe the back
How do you keep it so neat??

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
- charmagne_capalad
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:09 am
- Location: Quezon City PHILIPPINES
Re: Lioness Profile **FINISHED**
Stunningly beautiful!

Re: Lioness Profile **FINISHED**
Beautiful! 
-Liz
WIP
HAED Autumn Owl Trio
Pam and John (self-charted)
HAED Mini So Many Books So Little Time
WIP
HAED Autumn Owl Trio
Pam and John (self-charted)
HAED Mini So Many Books So Little Time
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Lioness Profile **FINISHED**
I totally agree!!! Excellent work, both front and back!!vanessanjf wrote:That is fantastic!! And I can't believe the backHow do you keep it so neat??
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Lioness Profile **FINISHED**
Amazing finish!!!
And I second Vanessa's
for the back!
And I second Vanessa's
Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
