My little boy was born on 29th June As you can imagine I've not had any time for CS, didn't even finish his Winnie the Pooh afghan in time (some of you may remember it?). However I am managing 10 mins here and there so trying really hard to complete it now. The main images are done just a few small ones to do and the dreaded back stitch I will post an update when I've made more of an impact on it.
Anyway here is a fairly recent pic of my little Evan George Llewelyn looking grumpy in a cute way x
WIP
Winnie the Pooh afghan
Santa's Secret (Dimensions) tiny bit left but run out of thread
KISS cushion (Emily Peacock) - for my new extension (its now built so I need to get a shifty on)
Finished 2012
ABCs of Parenting L*K
Princess Sampler
He is cute as can be. An absolutely adorable baby! Congratulations.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
What a beautiful little boy. Congratulations.
Rose, I think we've almost got enough forum babies that we could start up a virtual creche in a room above the Stash ands Grab.
lizthebob wrote:What a beautiful little boy. Congratulations.
Rose, I think we've almost got enough forum babies that we could start up a virtual creche in a room above the Stash ands Grab.
Totally!
Also...CONGRATULATIONS! Isn't it amazing just how quickly they grow? Its almost sad that they don't stay tiny forever.
Love is unconditional.
Never assume you know everything.
ALWAYS assume you know nothing.
Live to Learn!