Dragon Master (HAED) - March 6.

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - Fevruary 23.

Post by Rose »

:applesauce: :applesauce: :thumbsup:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
User avatar
nachosmiley
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Location: Rugby, England

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - Fevruary 23.

Post by nachosmiley »

Very nice update :applesauce: :applesauce:
W.I.P.
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07%
Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
User avatar
meerkat
Posts: 5833
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: U.K

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - Fevruary 23.

Post by meerkat »

That looks awesome. Looking forward to seeing your dragon appear too. :D
:ratherbe:
:tea: :cake:
User avatar
vanessanjf
Posts: 12944
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - Fevruary 23.

Post by vanessanjf »

Love it :wub: :applesauce: :applesauce:
Vanessa

A little progress every day adds up to big results

WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
User avatar
Kjers10
Posts: 422
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:45 am
Location: Norway

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - Fevruary 23.

Post by Kjers10 »

:D Thanks! I hope that I get much done this week, since I have winter holiday :) I also think that I don't switch to the tree skirt at monday, because I'm going to my hometown Larvik at friday (at least 9 hours travelling, same time that I used to get to the USA 1,5 years ago :lol: ) So I will just continue at Dragon Master until I leave :) I'm going to Larvik because I'm going to a course in Oslo monday and tuesday after that, and since Larvik is only 2 hours away from there, it will be stupid to not go home for the weekend :P I haven't desided what I will stitch when I'm there - maybe I take my fishes that I stitch when I'm in stitching clubs? Dragon Master and the tree skrit is to big to travel with...

Now I'm going to vacuum clean and stuff like that, because in 3 hours, I'm having a stitching day with friends at my house :)
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - Fevruary 23.

Post by rcperryls »

Have a great trip home. Its a bigger decision as to which project to take with vs the clothes you will need. It usually is for me. :roll: I hope that your stitching day was fun too.

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
Sarah Gixxer
Posts: 5006
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 am
Location: Peterborough, UK

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - Fevruary 23.

Post by Sarah Gixxer »

Well done on finishing another page! :applesauce:
CURRENT WIPs
HAEDs - Bubble Telescope, Floatilla, Rainbow Embrace, Ray of Light, Iron Dragon, Newport Lighthouse
Fractal 239 Aero Chocolate
User avatar
tiffstitch
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Vermont
Contact:

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - Fevruary 23.

Post by tiffstitch »

Congrats on finishing another page! And how fun to have friends over for a stitching day. :)
User avatar
Kjers10
Posts: 422
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:45 am
Location: Norway

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - March 6.

Post by Kjers10 »

Here's an update:
Image

I'm going to give myself a bonus when I'm finished with this page: then I'm gonna start a small freebie HAED :) But now the Dragon Master is put away, and will sleep until easter ;)
User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - March 6.

Post by Rose »

Very nice!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - March 6.

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: Great progress. I will be looking forward to seeing it again in a month or so!

Carole
:wub:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
Fljotsdale
Posts: 4251
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 pm
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - March 6.

Post by Fljotsdale »

I don't know how you can bear to put it away! It is such a fabulous design :wub: You have made lovely progress with it... and I WANT ONE TOO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And this:

Image

I just love the smug, self-satisfied look on his/her face :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDUTAn6Ttg" target="_blank"

Watch Leonard and the young singer! ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"

Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
Preciousbundles
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:42 am

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - March 6.

Post by Preciousbundles »

Looks amazing I love dragons, the detail is great so far. Can't wait to see it as it progresses.
WIPs 2013
HAED Rose Adagio
HAED Violet Melody
HAED Birthstone Emerald
HAED Birthstone Pearl

STARTS FOR 2013
MYSTIC STITCH birthstone March
MYSTIC STITCH birthstone April

2013 FINISHES
Welcome birth samplers x4
User avatar
vanessanjf
Posts: 12944
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - March 6.

Post by vanessanjf »

Great work :applesauce: :applesauce:
Vanessa

A little progress every day adds up to big results

WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
User avatar
Azalin
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - March 6.

Post by Azalin »

Looking good. Can't wait to see next update.
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - March 6.

Post by karen4bells »

Beautiful progress on this!!! :applesauce:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


Parksfarm
Posts: 3032
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:40 am
Location: Near Portland, Oregon USA
Contact:

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - March 6.

Post by Parksfarm »

Love this chart, it's looking great!
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen

Chatelaine
Konstantinople Hamam, Serengeti, Alpine Seasons
User avatar
meerkat
Posts: 5833
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: U.K

Re: Dragon Master (HAED) - March 6.

Post by meerkat »

Lovely stitching :applesauce:
:ratherbe:
:tea: :cake:
Post Reply