Carole's 2013 & 2014 WIPs
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Wonderful stitching! 
Calico
WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED
My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED
My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
-
Nimble stitch
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 pm
- Location: Crewe, England
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Well done! Great colours 
Karen
Work in Progress
Dress Makers Daughter - Nora Corbett
Best of British Street Party - Sandy Littlejohns & Deborah Lester
Santa's Sleigh (Christmas Eve Couriers) - Nora Corbett
Completed
Santa - Mirabillia
Work in Progress
Dress Makers Daughter - Nora Corbett
Best of British Street Party - Sandy Littlejohns & Deborah Lester
Santa's Sleigh (Christmas Eve Couriers) - Nora Corbett
Completed
Santa - Mirabillia
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Love the LHN mystery SAL and the finish for your May cottage looks great! Can't wait to see more!
Kim
WIPs:
A Summer Ball - Sandy Littlejohns
Camelot Sampler - Teresa Wentzler
(And 14 more!)
WIPs:
A Summer Ball - Sandy Littlejohns
Camelot Sampler - Teresa Wentzler
(And 14 more!)
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I just adore those cottages! I would love to do them...whose the designer?
WIPs:
Hillside Travelers by LHN
The Library by LHN
Past, Present, and Future by Disney
Balloon Glow by Dimensions Gold
Little Sheep Virtues by LHN
HAED 12 Dancing Princesses
Grandma Twinkles by Janlynn
Hillside Travelers by LHN
The Library by LHN
Past, Present, and Future by Disney
Balloon Glow by Dimensions Gold
Little Sheep Virtues by LHN
HAED 12 Dancing Princesses
Grandma Twinkles by Janlynn
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Never mind...I just found out that my LNS has them all - guess I need to plan a trip, maybe to celebrate the kids going back to school!! 
WIPs:
Hillside Travelers by LHN
The Library by LHN
Past, Present, and Future by Disney
Balloon Glow by Dimensions Gold
Little Sheep Virtues by LHN
HAED 12 Dancing Princesses
Grandma Twinkles by Janlynn
Hillside Travelers by LHN
The Library by LHN
Past, Present, and Future by Disney
Balloon Glow by Dimensions Gold
Little Sheep Virtues by LHN
HAED 12 Dancing Princesses
Grandma Twinkles by Janlynn
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Such a great finish! So lovely!
WIP:
Mickey and Minnie holding hands
Alphabet
Starry Night w/Tardis
To start
A dalmatian
Parents dog
Minnie Thumper Dumbo
http://pinterest.com/caitiefl/charts-i-want-to-stitch/
Mickey and Minnie holding hands
Alphabet
Starry Night w/Tardis
To start
A dalmatian
Parents dog
Minnie Thumper Dumbo
http://pinterest.com/caitiefl/charts-i-want-to-stitch/
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I have been horribly AWOL from the forums for a few weeks. I've had a bit of a 'mare with the migraines so have done very little stitching and even less surfing. I'm hoping the worst of it is over now so I can come back and catch up with you all but in the meantime, here's one I prepared earlier - as they say
I just had to tweak this one a bit to finish it off so it didn't take much and I needed some blog-fodder. I'm quite chuffed with the fabric used on it. I really like how it goes with the colours in the stitching. Half-way now and hopefully the second half will get done a little faster as I've been doing some prep on them.

Thanks for looking
I just had to tweak this one a bit to finish it off so it didn't take much and I needed some blog-fodder. I'm quite chuffed with the fabric used on it. I really like how it goes with the colours in the stitching. Half-way now and hopefully the second half will get done a little faster as I've been doing some prep on them.

Thanks for looking
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
That looks just beautiful!!!!!!!
I hope that those migraines go away soon!!!!!!
I hope that those migraines go away soon!!!!!!
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Beautiful! Can't wait to see the next one. 
**Signature Under Construction**
(will update soon with current WIPs and other info
)
(will update soon with current WIPs and other info
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Hi Carole, thanks to your blog i found this forum yesterday!!.
i had a good look at all your work last night, via the blog rather than this thread and i just love 'round the world in 80 days'. i've looked at it a few times with a view to buying, and now, having seen your finished piece i think i will go for it!.
i think your stitching is great and i look forward to seeing your progress as you work on pieces.
oh!, and i chuckled when i read how you stitch infront of the GP! - i do my best creative work in front of sport on the tv!, and GP is one of my favs as well. (team Button & Webber for me however!)
i had a good look at all your work last night, via the blog rather than this thread and i just love 'round the world in 80 days'. i've looked at it a few times with a view to buying, and now, having seen your finished piece i think i will go for it!.
i think your stitching is great and i look forward to seeing your progress as you work on pieces.
oh!, and i chuckled when i read how you stitch infront of the GP! - i do my best creative work in front of sport on the tv!, and GP is one of my favs as well. (team Button & Webber for me however!)
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you found your way over here 
Around the World is a nice one, especially for a book lover, but there are a few errors in the chart so beware.
I love that LHN project you're working on at the moment and I've just been admiring all your Christmas stitch stash that you posted on your blog. Nice snowmen
Nice to find another GP fan and I've nothing against Webber & Button ending up on that podium. Just as long as Hamilton is on the top step
Around the World is a nice one, especially for a book lover, but there are a few errors in the chart so beware.
I love that LHN project you're working on at the moment and I've just been admiring all your Christmas stitch stash that you posted on your blog. Nice snowmen
Nice to find another GP fan and I've nothing against Webber & Button ending up on that podium. Just as long as Hamilton is on the top step
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I love the June design and I hope the stitchy bug kicks the migraine bug's bum.
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Beautiful! 
Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
great finish!
Current Wip:
Cut Thru Stable - Bothy Threads
Autumn Fairy - Joan Elliott
Cut Thru Stable - Bothy Threads
Autumn Fairy - Joan Elliott
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I've finished the middle bit of part two of the LHN mystery SAL. I'm keen to crack on and get the left side of it done now, especially as part three arrived on Saturday
I'm going to do a bit on a couple of other things first though and then go back to it. So many projects, so little time...

I'm going to do a bit on a couple of other things first though and then go back to it. So many projects, so little time...

Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Oh that is very cute!!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror