Squirrel's 2013/14 SAL Update 10/6/2014
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 13/9/13
She is a beauty

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 13/9/13
Lovely finish!! 
Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
- Mrs Milkybar Kid
- Posts: 4402
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
- Location: Cornwall,UK
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 13/9/13
Beautiful finish Sally - have you decided on your next piece yet?
Amanda
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 13/9/13
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 13/9/13
Amanda & Carole, so am I curious as to what I am going to cross stitch next!!! I have out my Chatelaine, My Angel of the Morning (L&L) pllus a Dimensions kit A Treasured Time - lovely wintery scene with people skating on a pond.
I was sitting quietly early this morning pondering on what to start then remembered I hadn't started SOTW SAL yet and then ooopppsss I need a card to be in the mail by Tuesday at the latest and no hardanger ones done. So guess I will be doing some hardanger for a few days
Patience all, all will be revealed when I know which I am going to do

Mind you my Sweetheart Tree packages will arrive this coming week too.Decisions decisions.
I was sitting quietly early this morning pondering on what to start then remembered I hadn't started SOTW SAL yet and then ooopppsss I need a card to be in the mail by Tuesday at the latest and no hardanger ones done. So guess I will be doing some hardanger for a few days
Patience all, all will be revealed when I know which I am going to do
Mind you my Sweetheart Tree packages will arrive this coming week too.Decisions decisions.
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/9/13
Here are both Mabel's SNOWFLAKE designs plus one of Mabel's SOTW SAL with the addition of another kloster block.

Very quick and easy to stitch and it was a lot of fun doing them. There will be more but done on another colour of fabric- really don't know what I was thinking of doing them on the grey 25 ct Lugana.
Done mostly using perle#5 & #8 although I did do the pink centre in a Prescenca Finca #12.
Dratted picture is turned around now in photobucket but not when I transfer it.
but now at least you can go see it right way up if you click on it.!!
Thank you for looking.

Very quick and easy to stitch and it was a lot of fun doing them. There will be more but done on another colour of fabric- really don't know what I was thinking of doing them on the grey 25 ct Lugana.
Done mostly using perle#5 & #8 although I did do the pink centre in a Prescenca Finca #12.
Dratted picture is turned around now in photobucket but not when I transfer it.
Thank you for looking.
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/9/13
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/9/13
Great work!!

Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/9/13
VERY pretty cards! 
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/9/13
Very stunning stitching on the cards Sally---you are becoming very good at your hardanger stitching!!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/9/13
Those are wonderful!!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/9/13
Beautiful cards Sally! I like the colours you chose.
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/9/13
The cards are beautiful!
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/9/13
very pretty cards 
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/9/13
Wonderful work

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/9/13
Belated
on the Isabella finish -- those tiny tiny stitches in her face and arms
. She looks beautiful!
The cards have come out really well too, I especially like the way the one in the pink card picks up that shade in the stitching.
The cards have come out really well too, I especially like the way the one in the pink card picks up that shade in the stitching.
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 22/9/13
Those cards are lovely

Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 28/9/13
More hardamger. This time it is a Sweetheart Tree Teenie 1V which has taken much longer than I thought it would.

It is such a lovely one and I will most likely be doing several of it with probably some variation in the colours.
Done on 25ct Cashel Linen (love working on it) oatmeal. using DMC 315 316 520 522
Perel #8 & #12 in DMC 822.
Thanks for looking.
Not sure what to start next though. Watch this space.

It is such a lovely one and I will most likely be doing several of it with probably some variation in the colours.
Done on 25ct Cashel Linen (love working on it) oatmeal. using DMC 315 316 520 522
Perel #8 & #12 in DMC 822.
Thanks for looking.
Not sure what to start next though. Watch this space.
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
- Louise1262
- Posts: 611
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:01 am
Re: Squirrel's 2013 SAL Update 28/9/13
That's lovely Sally
I know what you mean about what to stitch next as I've just finished my Christmas cards and exchange ornament and feel at a loss
Have quite a few of Mabels designs to choose from but must have a look at Sweetheart Tree.
Have quite a few of Mabels designs to choose from but must have a look at Sweetheart Tree.
