Those owls are too adorable. I love the blue owl winking and the plaid owl waving. what a great design and beautiful stitching!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Work in Progress Dress Makers Daughter - Nora Corbett Best of British Street Party - Sandy Littlejohns & Deborah Lester Santa's Sleigh (Christmas Eve Couriers) - Nora Corbett
With my mothers sewing skills, I got a few projects finished this week.
Eskimos
This project I finished the stitching quite a while ago. Finally turned it into something- since mom had her sewing machine out. This one will be living at Grandmas house.
Owls
This is going to my friend Margaret, for her new reflection spot.
Snowman
This guy is going to my friend Beth. She LOOVES snow.. she has been one happy lady so far this winter. We just had sparkle snow on Friday.
I remember when you posting pictures of these pieces as you were stitching them and loved them then. Now you have made them even better with these perfect finishes. Great job!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker