I was having trouble getting in the mood to work on the Peacock project as after dinner I am too tired to deal with confetti, so i decided to give a go to a simpler project to work on when I am in that kind of a mood otherwise i end up not stitching at all!
I had the chart for QS Ladybug by Ching-Chou Kuik for awhile and som months ago i bought this fabric from Jodyri Design pourpously for it, it is called Autumn Hue and it looks more or less like this

And this is how the finished project will look like

The fabric is a 22 count and I am stitching it 2 over 1 full crosses with Anchor black.
I have worked on it only for a short time today and it feels weird to do full crosses after so much tent stitching hahaha
this is how it is now
