Hi everyone, last week i finished a cross stitch work. I wanna say that, when i saw this beautiful scheme, i just felt in love..I will continue the series from these french ETUDES DE BOTANIQUE. Till then, i welcome you to enjoy my process and the final work. Remains only to frame it.
Very pretty I look forward to seeing your next project.
W.I.P.
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07% Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
WOW, i have saw your work...it's trully beautiful...You won't belive me:))) but i was about to do this poppy too, then i am planning to do the orchidee.
To be absolutely happy ...... I need a calendar. I want to know how long last happiness.
Very pretty. Looking forward to seeing your next flower in this series!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
If you get a comment of a ,I must be holding my http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up 2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Squirrel wrote: Absolutely beautiful stitchiing on a great design in gorgeous shaded colours. A wonderful piece of stitching. Looking forward to seeing it framed.
Sally thank you very much for the apreciation. I'll frame it and i will post here, also i am planning to stitch 2 or more from this series.
To be absolutely happy ...... I need a calendar. I want to know how long last happiness.
What is the book called Wendy? And where can I get it?
I am in Pau next week, anywhere near you?
It's a magazine! I've done a Google search and it's no longer published sadly. I haven't been able to locate their site...they used to have back issues available but I did find this.
You could do a search on ebay.fr, perhaps. It was called
De Fil en Aiguille Hors-serie No 28 (Etudes de Botanique) and was published in October-November 2009.
Sorry not to be more help.
Pau is about 3/4 hours drive south of us. We're in Tarn et Garonne not too far from Villeneuve-sur-Lot.