As if I didn't have enough WIP's already, I've added another. My friend (the one for whom I stitched The Little Mermaid) recently announced he's engaged. When I bought this kit, I didn't know who would get it, but now I do. Since he and his BF are huge Disney fans, this will be my wedding gift to them.
I'm doing it on "mello" Belfast linen instead of the white aida that came in the kit. I've made a little progress on it, as you can see.
Last edited by fccs on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
Oh my goodness---this is one I absolutely will be watching updates on---a long time favorite one of mine, that I never did manage to get. I can't wait to see your next update!!!! It looks awesome already!!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Wonderful and fun design and what a great gift this will be! I am going to enjoy seeing your updates on this one!!!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
cindywindy wrote:Omg, I'm so immature. I giggled when I realized you stitched Mickey's butt.
Great start!
We're all so grown up....I giggled to read that you giggled. And I sent a friend a picture when I only had part of Mickey's pants stitched; her response was that she never thought she'd be mooned by Mickey.
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
cindywindy wrote:Omg, I'm so immature. I giggled when I realized you stitched Mickey's butt.
Great start!
We're all so grown up....I giggled to read that you giggled. And I sent a friend a picture when I only had part of Mickey's pants stitched; her response was that she never thought she'd be mooned by Mickey.
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
What a perfect design I will so enjoy seeing this worked up. They are a lucky couple
________________
Megan
wip's
Sirens of the Sea
Seeds of Friendship
Mermaids(Country Cottage Kids)
Various smalls and Christmas ornaments
Dessert makes me Happy
CCN Mermaids
Christmas Ornament SAL
ally wrote:no fair i can`t see the pic.
i want to see mickeys butt (ok did i say that out loud)
Oh no...I hate to think you're being deprived of the joy of Mickey's back side. The picture still works for me, but I will hopefully have an update soon. I've been working on the sun and just started his ear (which isn't nearly as cute as his...well, you know.)
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
Well, shoot! I totally mucked this one up...miscounted in at least two directions and places, so bad that I would have to frog really large sections. So...going to buy new fabric and start anew. Note to self: (1) pay attention; (2) count carefully; (3) don't stitch when sleepy.
On the positive side (trying so hard to be positive here...the wine might have helped), there was enough fabby around the edges to save for little Christmas ornaments, and I'm using the mucked up piece as an experiment in throwing a stitched piece in the wash.
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams