Light House of Dreams II

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Post Reply
User avatar
CeCe
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Light House of Dreams II

Post by CeCe »

I'm working on Light House of Dreams II by Mystic Stitch. I started on April 14th. I'm on page 4 of 25 now. This is the biggest project I've ever worked on. So far I think it's coming along well, but it's so huge I can't even imagine being done with it.
Image

Image

Image
Last edited by CeCe on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
richardandtracy
Posts: 6157
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
Location: Kent, UK
Contact:

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by richardandtracy »

I fear the two lower progress photos are not appearing for me, just the top lighthouse image. Looks like it should end up looking gorgeous though.

Regards,

Richard.
Seriously under the paw.
User avatar
Squirrel
Posts: 16821
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by Squirrel »

MMM it is a lovely design and I hope you can get photo bucket to let go of the pics so we can see your progress. :D :applesauce: :applesauce:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by rcperryls »

Squirrel wrote:MMM it is a lovely design and I hope you can get photo bucket to let go of the pics so we can see your progress. :D :applesauce: :applesauce:
Ditto!

Carole
:tizzy:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
Ainjel333
Posts: 516
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Southern Illinois-USA

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by Ainjel333 »

Lovely pattern! Can't wait to see your progress...I think 4 pages in 2 months is not bad at all. :applesauce:
User avatar
CeCe
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by CeCe »

Sorry about that guys, I'm hoping the pictures show up now (it's the first time I've posted pictures here). And thank you Ainjel, I wasn't sure what to estimate for the time frame for this project. I figure it will get done eventually. It's for a friend's birthday next month, but at this point I'll be glad if they get it before Christmas. lol!!
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by karen4bells »

Great project and beautiful stitching on it!!!! It really is amazing that you've managed to get that much done in such a short time!! Nice work :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
fiddler
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: East Yorkshire U K

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by fiddler »

Love this it is beautiful. You have done alot :applesauce: :applesauce:
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: Beautiful piece! Your friend is very lucky to be getting this either for a birthday or Christmas gift. I think you have made amazing progress in two months. Fantastic stitching!

Carole
:wub:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by fccs »

rcperryls wrote::applesauce: :applesauce: Beautiful piece! Your friend is very lucky to be getting this either for a birthday or Christmas gift. I think you have made amazing progress in two months. Fantastic stitching!

Carole
:wub:
I agree...and luckily birthdays and Christmas are every year, so if you don't get it done this year.... :-)

It's beautiful and so is your stitching. I'm in awe actually of how much you have done in such a short time span.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
User avatar
Squirrel
Posts: 16821
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by Squirrel »

:whoop: :whoop: Really great progress on this one and such lovely neat stitches too. Love the colours too. :lol:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
User avatar
richardandtracy
Posts: 6157
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
Location: Kent, UK
Contact:

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by richardandtracy »

It's simply amazing.

Richard
Seriously under the paw.
User avatar
Oriettait
Posts: 3997
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 am
Location: Italy

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by Oriettait »

Beautiful progress!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
--
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints
:wip:
HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
User avatar
vanessanjf
Posts: 12944
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by vanessanjf »

Beautiful :applesauce: :applesauce:
Vanessa

A little progress every day adds up to big results

WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by Rose »

Oh that is beautiful work!!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
User avatar
CeCe
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Light House of Dreams II

Post by CeCe »

Thank you all so much. I'll try to post updates when I'm finished with the top row of pages. :)
Post Reply