I started this project on March 26, 2014 for my little girl, after much consideration and debate (her considering and debating, apparently I was only there to take her cross stitch order and get her done lol) . It is an HAED mini project, though I don't know how it's a mini when the pattern is 16 pages. This was my first big project start. Currently I'm working on 2 big projects, this one and and the lighthouse one for a friend. The Lighthouse took precedence since I was trying to finish it for my friend's birthday, which I now realize was a very lofty goal.
My Snowflake Fairy Tail project is on 18 ct. I'm nearing the end of page 2 of 16. I'm a little nervous because this one calls for metallic thread and I've only used metalic thread once 15 years ago. (I'm sure I'll comb the forum for advice on that)
Here's hoping I added the Image URL in correctly this time!
