Thank you all for the lovely warm welcome
I'm only on my fourth project, as I started cross stitching earlier this year - I've always enjoyed knitting and crochet, and a very nice lady called Gilly gave me the cross stitch bug, via another forum.
My first cross stitch was a 'Bang on the Door' messy baby, for my dear friend who recently gave birth to a little boy, then I did a Hydrangea, and a 'No. 1 football fan' for my husband. They're all in my knitting bag though, as I haven't got a clue how to get them framed and looking nice...
I'm currently working on my largest project so far - a big Bagpuss! I've run out of a couple of the threads though, and had ordered some to complete it, which is a real disappointment, as I haven't had this problem with other cross stitch kits, but now I find I'm short of a pink shade!
I've gathered loads of new kits, and have so many to get through, but most of them are cats

I'm cat mad! Once I can work out how to post piccies small enough, I'll get some on here
Thanks again, this really seems a lovely place
