Orchids & Hummingbird *Update 9-11-14

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

User avatar
vanessanjf
Posts: 12944
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird

Post by vanessanjf »

Such a beautiful design :applesauce:
Vanessa

A little progress every day adds up to big results

WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
User avatar
Allyn
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:57 pm
Location: Mississippi Gulf Coast
Contact:

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird

Post by Allyn »

The colors in this are so pretty. You've made a lovely start. :)
_________________________________________________________

WIP
Image
User avatar
sami51311
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 1:44 am
Location: florida

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird

Post by sami51311 »

It is so detailed.very pretty. Ooh purple. :wub:
sami
WIP
Four Seasons Chairs Design By Diana Thomas
User avatar
destructiveernie
Posts: 2107
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Mid Wales

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird

Post by destructiveernie »

Looking forward to updates on this one, its lovely.
Emma

WIP:
HAED Faery Tales
Tilton Crafts - MCM Olde Worlde Map
HAED QS Lady Bug
Ink Circles The Bramble and the Rose
HAED Sistine Chapel
HAED Butterfly Wood
HAED SAL Teddy Bear Tree
Lucy - Charted by Skitzzzz
User avatar
calico
Posts: 2585
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 am
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird

Post by calico »

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! Really keeps me going!
Another update:

Image

I'm switching gears and moving on to Halloween/Autumn designs now so this one will be put away until spring :)
Thanks for looking!
Calico

WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED

My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird *Update 9-11-14

Post by karen4bells »

Oh, wow!!! Very pretty update!!! I'll miss it, but I can't blame you at all for stitching halloween/fall designs :)
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
chalicedhearts
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:57 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird *Update 9-11-14

Post by chalicedhearts »

Very nice update. Cant wait to see more next spring. Make sure to share your fall stuff to.
Gary Zahn
WIP: The Accolade
Disney Cinderella Castle
Moonlight Cabin
Celtic Cross Storykeep
Power and Grace
User avatar
Ainjel333
Posts: 516
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Southern Illinois-USA

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird *Update 9-11-14

Post by Ainjel333 »

Nice update, this is so pretty! I love the detail in those flowers.
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird *Update 9-11-14

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: Lovely update!! Though I will miss the updates, I know it will be so much fun when you are ready for the warmth of Spring to be able to pull it out and resume this one!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
Squirrel
Posts: 16821
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird *Update 9-11-14

Post by Squirrel »

A beautiful update on this pretty one. I will look for it come spring next year with interest. :D :applesauce: :applesauce:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird *Update 9-11-14

Post by fccs »

Wonderful progress and stitching on a beautiful design. Can't wait to see more of it next spring.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird *Update 9-11-14

Post by Rose »

So beautiful!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
User avatar
calico
Posts: 2585
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 am
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird *Update 9-11-14

Post by calico »

Thank you !!! :wub:
Calico

WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED

My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
User avatar
Irina
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird *Update 9-11-14

Post by Irina »

I love this design! I started to stitch it 2 days ago=) It is so beautiful!I love it! :applesauce:
WIP: A Row of Love
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
User avatar
calico
Posts: 2585
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 am
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Orchids & Hummingbird *Update 9-11-14

Post by calico »

Irina wrote:I love this design! I started to stitch it 2 days ago=) It is so beautiful!I love it! :applesauce:
Oh, I didn't notice you had already found my thread, lol! It is a beautiful design and I hated to put it away for now!
Calico

WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED

My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
Post Reply