Iryna's projects

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

User avatar
coolpenguin
Posts: 913
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 am
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by coolpenguin »

I love it! I think I have this is my stash because my wife loves hummingbirds. Best of luck with your work visa.
WIP's
various mini's
OCEAN ABC





Finished in 2017
See my Stitch a Long
User avatar
Irina
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Irina »

Thank you so much everybody. I am still waiting for my work-visa. It takes a while...This is what I've done so far
Image
WIP: A Row of Love
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
User avatar
Nicola Main
Posts: 1600
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: Carnoustie, Scotland

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Nicola Main »

Oh my gosh Irina that is just beautiful! I love it! Keep up the good work :applesauce:
Eat, Sleep, Stitch, Repeat ...
User avatar
richardandtracy
Posts: 6157
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
Location: Kent, UK
Contact:

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by richardandtracy »

That looks gorgeous. Congratulations.

Richard
Seriously under the paw.
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: Beautiful!!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by karen4bells »

Nicola Main wrote:Oh my gosh Irina that is just beautiful! I love it! Keep up the good work :applesauce:
:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: I totally agree!!! Very pretty!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Rose »

Oh that is awesome!!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
User avatar
mouselady
Posts: 436
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:49 pm
Location: New York

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by mouselady »

That is so beautiful! I love the colors and you are doing such a lovely job! :applesauce:
Desiree

WIP:
Lobo - HAED
Faces of Joan Elliot SAL
Friendly Felines

2016 Finishes:
Joan Elliot Birth Announcement
Flower of the Month - July
12 Days of Christmas
User avatar
LD282
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:27 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by LD282 »

Beautiful! I love the colours :D
____________________________________________________________________
Lisa


WIPs
A Treasured Time
A Kiss For Snowman
Ballet Shoes
Parksfarm
Posts: 3032
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:40 am
Location: Near Portland, Oregon USA
Contact:

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Parksfarm »

So pretty!
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen

Chatelaine
Konstantinople Hamam, Serengeti, Alpine Seasons
User avatar
Squirrel
Posts: 16821
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Squirrel »

:D Its looking prettier every time I see this lovely one. Well Done its gorgeous and so beautifully stitched . :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
User avatar
Allyn
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:57 pm
Location: Mississippi Gulf Coast
Contact:

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Allyn »

This is beautiful. :) I love the colors.
_________________________________________________________

WIP
Image
User avatar
wendywombat
Posts: 13546
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 pm
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by wendywombat »

The Butterfly is just Beeeoootiful!! :whoop:

Waiting for your Visa is a taking a time...but you are using that time to great effect! :applesauce:
User avatar
tiffstitch
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Vermont
Contact:

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by tiffstitch »

That is beautiful!! I was in a similar situation 2 years ago and stitched a carnival piece. It's a great way to help the time go by and not worry! At least in my case. :) :x: it comes soon!
User avatar
vanessanjf
Posts: 12944
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by vanessanjf »

Beautiful :applesauce: :applesauce:
Vanessa

A little progress every day adds up to big results

WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
User avatar
Irina
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Irina »

Thank you so much, ladies :wub:
I finally finished this project and even started and almost finished another orchid :whoop:
Image
Image
WIP: A Row of Love
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
User avatar
Midge
Posts: 2849
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:15 am
Location: Yorkshire UK

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Midge »

Oh it's beautiful. You like orchids I see (so do I)
What is next?
2022 is yet another year of the UFO!!
Great Wall of China,
Peacocks and Pheasants,
Birds of a feather,
Hardanger Table runner,
TW Peacock Tapestry,
Milennium Sampler,
Yes, they are all STILL in progress!
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: Congratulations on a beautiful finish! and a beautiful update also!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
charmagne_capalad
Posts: 6704
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:09 am
Location: Quezon City PHILIPPINES

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by charmagne_capalad »

Congratulations for such a beautiful finish! :applesauce: and I love that butterfly :wub: And such an amazing new project! :applesauce:
charmagne
Image
"As we count our stitches...let us not forget to count our blessings..."
@mayneideas on instagram
User avatar
richardandtracy
Posts: 6157
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
Location: Kent, UK
Contact:

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by richardandtracy »

Well done, they look wonderful.

Regards,

Richard
Seriously under the paw.
Post Reply