Iryna's projects
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: Iryna's projects
really beautiful
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Iryna's projects
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Iryna's projects
Beautiful flowers
congratulations on your wonderful finish 
WIPS
Snow
Gamer Nouveau
Clara
Meadow
Snow
Gamer Nouveau
Clara
Meadow
Re: Iryna's projects
Calico
WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED
My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED
My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Iryna's projects
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Re: Iryna's projects
Gorgeous work!!!!!!!! Love them both!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: Iryna's projects
Thank you so much everyone. I am so happy that you like it
Midge, thank you so much. I do love orchids. My puppy ate almost all of them, so at least I will have orchids on my wall
I haven't decided what will be next, I have to finish those orchids, but I am thinking about Dimensions - Row Of Love
Calico, thank you very much! You have to finish yours) lol) It is even more beautiful then in the picture) I love this project so much. I hate doing backstitches, but they make it very beautiful!
Midge, thank you so much. I do love orchids. My puppy ate almost all of them, so at least I will have orchids on my wall
Calico, thank you very much! You have to finish yours) lol) It is even more beautiful then in the picture) I love this project so much. I hate doing backstitches, but they make it very beautiful!
WIP: A Row of Love
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
Re: Iryna's projects
great finish!! Those orchids looks amazing 
--
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints

HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints
HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
Re: Iryna's projects
WIP: A Row of Love
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Iryna's projects
Congrats on another gorgeous finish!!!

Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Iryna's projects
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
- charmagne_capalad
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:09 am
- Location: Quezon City PHILIPPINES
Re: Iryna's projects
Wow, another finish! Congrats! 
Re: Iryna's projects
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- Girlfriend
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:22 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, USA
Re: Iryna's projects
These are two absolutely gorgeous pieces! Great job! What's next?
P.S. Are you by any chance from Belarus?
P.S. Are you by any chance from Belarus?
Re: Iryna's projects
So very beautiful!!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: Iryna's projects
Thank you very much, everyone
Girlfriend, close
I am from Ukraine, why?)
Girlfriend, close
WIP: A Row of Love
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
Re: Iryna's projects, Nov 2
Today I am going to start a new project by Dimensions - A Row of Love. I like those pretty bear family so much! The project seems pretty big, so it will take quite some time to stitch.




WIP: A Row of Love
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Iryna's projects
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
- Girlfriend
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:22 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, USA
Re: Iryna's projects
The way you spell your name. It would be transliterated same way from Belarussian. Lovely new project, by the way. I stitched it some years ago, really enjoyed it. Good Luck!Irina wrote:Girlfriend, closeI am from Ukraine, why?)

