My first project is a colorful kitten I found via google images:
I started this 84 days ago, and around a week ago, this was my progress:
(Sorry for the blur, will try to post clearer pictures later when I get back home)
I was getting frustrated with my lack of progress, and about a week ago decided to google cross stitching big projects. When I learned by my mom, she did 8x11s and smaller, but I came back into cross stitching wanting to go big. And discovered parking. Which was near impossible to do going up, so decided to try same side but going down.
However, right after taking this picture, I realized I was on the completely wrong page. So Sunday, I ripped it out.
Today, I am on the correct page, upper right corner:
(Again, sorry for the blur, need better lighting but was at work)
I will post a few pics when I get more done, maybe a page or two ...
And my next project is this fairy:
All I need is the fabric. So these are my two for 2015.