WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Thank you Sorry pics are fuzzy recently but forgot I changed setting on camera the other week & did not change it back. Another senior moment!!
I thought I would do these 2 before next large project. Been in my drawer for a few weeks. A neighbour has his birthday/retirement next month. Not sure if he is 66 or 67 so left left number on sail blank. The carousel one was different & although I did not particularly like the colour of the tail & mane decided to go with the flow & do it one strand burgundy & one strand pink as per kit. Will keep chart & make different colours next time. This is for neighbour's wife - her birthday is not until end of the year so it will go in birthday cards drawer.
Did them early or they may get bent in x-stitch drawer of small bits & pieces. One left to do - a jug of flowers but will make that another time. Need to tidy things up generally & put groups of things in poly bags. Have plenty of food zip bags & they are handy.
Hope to sort out big project tonight - have kit out & need to sew round sides of Aida & mark thread colours/symbols. Am raring to go
Thanks. They are now between books to make them as flat as possible before going into card drawer I know if I did not stich them before starting next project they would more than likely be forgotten until it turned into a rush job. I don't like stitching to a tight schedule, prefer to take my time or else I mess up & the little green amphibian turns up. Also I feel I would be reluctant to stop larger project to do these in between. Think I must be a one item at a time person as some of you are
Thanks Lynda-rose. Just looked on your blog & the things you made are very pretty. The 2 designs for your 'To Do' list will be lovely. Look forward to seeing them on here.